What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay!! Power has been restored. I came back here to pick up some personal stuff for traveling tomorrow, and the first thing I saw was a green light in the alarm box, which indicated power had been restored, and I just confirmed it. We can stay here now, and be comfortable. :D :thumb:

Chicago Police had their bright blue lights flashing here just now. Went to see what was going on, and appears to be a traffic/parking infraction of some sort.

Pondering what to do today. Obviously can't take photos until later this week and the weekend, but I'll say this: I'll be going downtown this weekend to get some photos there. The Lake Shore Drive bike path I'll probably return to on Thursday.

The weather has cleared up considerably. It's also very cool outside, so I'm headed out (If I can find something that's not soaking wet, that is).

Not doing what I should be doing. Need to go mow at least the front lawn. As soon as I get caught up on social media...

Making plans for this week's trip to Howard Beach (sunrise photos), Lake Shore Drive bike path (certain photos still need to get) and downtown Chicago (From Michigan Ave to State St, and Jackson Blvd, as well as Navy Pier)

I wanted to go out today and drive my new car but I am super dizzy still. No clue what is going on. Not sure if it's from the whiplash or something else. Super frustrating.

Getting ready to get some sleep. I need plenty of rest for tomorrow.

Standing under Lake Shore Drive, in a tunnel. I found something AWESOME, and it's :shock: good stuff here. That, and I see some sunflowers just up ahead. :D

Well, it has been an interesting night, far more interesting than I bargained for. Ah, well, at least it's been dealt with now.

Waiting for the mail. Hopefully something good will show up today.

Enjoying the peace and quiet of my home, as I'm by myself for a change. Haven't had that in a while. It's a nice change.

Attempting to make enough room for photos for this weekend's trip, and problem is, my storage on both the tablet and my SD card in this tablet are both nearly full. However, since I'm not using the one in my phone, I'll make do with that, and go from there until I can get a new one.

I just switched SD cards, and now I have a lot more room than I did just now. I can use this SD card for the weekend, and get a new 16 GB card on Monday.

Chatting with my daughter in CA while checking out my forums and relaxing on the recliner. Finished mowing my back yard earlier. That yard is getting lumpier and lumpier...wonder if it's a sinkhole in the making (the dips are in many different areas of the back yard).

Finalizing my plans for tomorrow.... will be up at 5 tomorrow morning, and be on the Metra just after 8. After that, who knows?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back