What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching the new episode of Sleepy Hallow before I shower and lay out my interview clothes for tomorrow

Dept of Defense and he works as a researcher for the military archives.

So I guess his dept/position isn't sensitive enough to be exempt from this (maybe) looming shutdown?

:lol:...not so funny...but gave me a smile, Angel...one little potato chip won't hurt, will it?...crush it up....(my bad)....

So I ate some yogurt and YES I had a few potato chips. YUM YUM YUM
Can never just eat one chip:giggle:

Wondering why nobody posted since January, then remembering that Americans put the month at the beginning of the date, doh!

Eating creamy spaghetti with smoked salmon and dill, and a glass of red wine.

Because I'm a night owl and I shouldn't be because I have school but I don't like the day time..... I like the night time. :D

So I guess his dept/position isn't sensitive enough to be exempt from this (maybe) looming shutdown?

He is not an essential employee. Now, it will be day 3 of him being out of work. I cant imagine us having no paycheck next Friday. :(

going make coffee watch 'bargin hunt' just watch real time paramedics go man who fallen off roof poor man screaming in pain obvious got broken legs and back, in captions medic first words 'how you feeling mate'not his best day

Wirelessly posted

Reading about a passing of a well- known pastor founder of Calvary Chapel , pastor Chuck Smith of Calvary Chapel Costa Mesa, CA. He battled cancer for a few years. Sadly missed

Wirelessly posted

Reading about a passing of a well- known pastor founder of Calvary Chapel , pastor Chuck Smith of Calvary Chapel Costa Mesa, CA. He battled cancer for a few years. Sadly missed

that sad was he young man?at least he had expectations of heaven

Same here....for several nights...and the golden oldies such as "Gimme That Old Tyme Religion" just won't go away....got up at 2AM and danced a jig...got back to bed around 4AM or so...and overslept....

if i got up 2am have a jig someone please comit me:laugh2:

Planning my weekend off ( First weekend off in AGES ) I will have to cram lots of fun into 48 tiny hours.... It will fly by I'm sure. :( But it will be FUN! :D

Adding captions to videos on my youtube channel, so everyone can enjoy the videos.

Here is a video I just finished adding captions for, because auto captions on youtube suck.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzOSd9P8_7Q[/ame]

i been sorting hand luggage out an i just been told the two airlines i traveling on have changed size allowence airline never advertise it would cost me fortune so i waiting for new size bag to come this afternoon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back