What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I busy rewrite on busy research on apache :P I search apache!

Resting up- watching Dancing with Stars shortly. Cochlear Implant dance class tomorrow.

My tooth hurts... so I keep poking at it of course... Damn it... Off to pop the Tylenol! :D

Your tooth hurts so you keep poking it ??? Like I said ... DORK ... LMAO :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

I'm telling you, I'm weird.... I admit it. :P I suppose I keep hoping it will go away, well it did thankfully.... after 2000mgs of TYLENOL! :D Off to the dentist tomorrow... soooooo thrilled...... :doh:

Plotting my day.
Hopefully only 2 more days before back to the work grind.

Working on getting my day started so I can begin money making projects.

Wirelessly posted

I am thinking, if AD can add an Interpreters corner hmmmmm ...

I cook a big meatloaf, and I cut it up and take it to work for lunch. I only have a few minutes to eat if I'm lucky most of the time, so I have to scarf it, and now I'm suffering for it.... :laugh2: Damn 5 minute break here or there.... :roll:

I cook a big meatloaf, and I cut it up and take it to work for lunch. I only have a few minutes to eat if I'm lucky most of the time, so I have to scarf it, and now I'm suffering for it.... :laugh2: Damn 5 minute break here or there.... :roll:

Still NO cheesecake. Damn the gods! :laugh2:

That's what I get for going into the busiest line of work known to man in this area apparently. Oh well, have to make the money some how. :roll: I'll get my cheesecake Friday. :D

That's what I get for going into the busiest line of work known to man in this area apparently. Oh well, have to make the money some how. :roll: I'll get my cheesecake Friday. :D

Like a kitten on salmon, you shall. :P if these peeps have any sense, best to stay out of your way! :laugh2:

Like a kitten on salmon, you shall. :P if these peeps have any sense, best to stay out of your way! :laugh2:

:laugh2: Friday is the second weekend day I've had off..... like, ever. I actually took Friday and Saturday off again. I have to use my PTO before January or I lose it. I can only roll over 120 hours and I have like 200 hours I have to use. :hmm: Might have to plan a trip soon to get rid of that. :doh:

I'm telling you, I'm weird.... I admit it. :P I suppose I keep hoping it will go away, well it did thankfully.... after 2000mgs of TYLENOL! :D Off to the dentist tomorrow... soooooo thrilled...... :doh:

So did you go to the dentist? If its hurting they'll prolly make you take amoxicillan before working on it if its infected ... and hydros work wonders for a toothache :D

So did you go to the dentist? If its hurting they'll prolly make you take amoxicillan before working on it if its infected ... and hydros work wonders for a toothache :D

Lol no infection, just a cavity I had to get filled. Yay.... :roll: I am obsessive with taking care of my teeth yet cavities love to plague me. Stupid terrible family genetics. :mad: I'm a P.A. I know my daily Tylenol limits. :P Plus if I really ever needed a script THAT bad, I'm sure I could get an appointment with a friend.... :laugh2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back