What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing exciting yet. For now just dark blonde. My hair lightened up a lot and got very yellow over the summer. I died it medium blonde on Monday but it didn't change it much, just made it less brassy.

I'd been debating dark blonde (I do that often for the winter) red very very red, or a really light blonde on the crown of my head and purple underneath. Not the bottom half of the length but like put my hair in a pony tail from the ears up, that'd be very very light blonde, and the hair from ears down, the underneath would be purple. So you wouldn't really see it unless my hair is up. Which it is like all the time. But first really I need to find out if that kosher at my new job. If not I'll go as red as I can, but I figured that would work better on a dark blonde than the light/medium blonde I was.

I got the green light yesterday from my boss to dye my hair half super blonde and half purple. Yay!!!!!! Now I'm wishing I didn't dye it dark blonde (not that it's dark nooooo) Now I'll have to wait a month before I can dye it again. But yay!!!!! So psyched :D

Just bought a Seattle Seahawks jersey. Leaving soon to buy Duracell batteries.

Gathering strength and the papers for my pup's vet appointment. She gets shots updated, a checkup, flea check and I will be buying some flea treatment for her.

Just finished calling my dr...seems like I have my first ever case of shingles. Eeek!

Just finished calling my dr...seems like I have my first ever case of shingles. Eeek!

That sucks!!! :(No bueno. I had them when I was 19, maybe 20 but I think 19. They don't itch they hurt. I had a small on my back and a bigger one my ribs right under my left boob. Omg it felt like was being stabbed.

No bueno. I had them when I was 18. They don't itch they hurt. I had a small on my back and a bigger one my ribs right under my left boob. Omg it felt like was being stabbed.

I could never understand how they could be painful but now, I do....

It is on my NECK! IT HURTS!!! WHAT the HELL? Right, it doesn't itch but wow...I just hope it is not an indication of future problems with them. My best friend gets shingles constantly. I don't want to have her problem.

I could never understand how they could be painful but now, I do....

It is on my NECK! IT HURTS!!! WHAT the HELL? Right, it doesn't itch but wow...I just hope it is not an indication of future problems with them. My best friend gets shingles constantly. I don't want to have her problem.

I only got them that one time, and it was almost 20 years ago. Oh it felt so gross saying that. It's chicken pox, after you've had it it just goes dormant in your nervous system. If you get stressed out or your immune system gets compromised somehow they pop out along a nerve, you might get more on that same nerve. So your friend is probably really high strung or her immune system is bad.

I'm not a doc so that might be 100% accurate but I think I'm close lol

I only got them that one time, and it was almost 20 years ago. Oh it felt so gross saying that. It's chicken pox, after you've had it it just goes dormant in your nervous system. If you get stressed out or your immune system gets compromised somehow they pop out along a nerve, you might get more on that same nerve. So your friend is probably really high strung or her immune system is bad.

I'm not a doc so that might be 100% accurate but I think I'm close lol

I have seen the commercials about shingles and they did say the same thing you have said about the virus being doormat after getting the chicken pox. I had been under such unbelievable stress at my job since returning to work after my 2 week break. It all fits.

My friend has paranoid issues so yes, it leads to her having anxiety attacks and then she would get outbreaks of shingles.

I do get stressed but I don't get anxiety attacks but I have been getting this funny feeling in my stomach as if I have high anxiety lately. That's why I am looking for another job. It is too much.

My apt is after work on Friday so see what the results are. Or just my luck, it would go away before my appt. lol

I have seen the commercials about shingles and they did say the same thing you have said about the virus being doormat after getting the chicken pox. I had been under such unbelievable stress at my job since returning to work after my 2 week break. It all fits.

My friend has paranoid issues so yes, it leads to her having anxiety attacks and then she would get outbreaks of shingles.

I do get stressed but I don't get anxiety attacks but I have been getting this funny feeling in my stomach as if I have high anxiety lately. That's why I am looking for another job. It is too much.

My apt is after work on Friday so see what the results are. Or just my luck, it would go away before my appt. lol

DORMANT ... not door mat that's a mat outside your door to wipe your feet on :P:P:P

I iz a speeling Nazi tonight :laugh2:

DORMANT ... not door mat that's a mat outside your door to wipe your feet on :P:P:P

I iz a speeling Nazi tonight :laugh2:

In that case what is it that we shouldn't use to end a sentence? :aw:

I am trying to not fall asleep. I need to stay awake.... I'm trying to learn Spanish! :shock:

I get a 10% pay increase if I can communicate to patients in Spanish!!! Not like I Reeaaaaaaaally need the money or anything like I'm dying.... but hell, 10% increase?!?! HELL YEAH!

Some people think shingles are bugs, it is a funny name for it. It is nerve pain due to having the chickine pox as a child.
Shingles can cause extreme pain and very hard to heal. I had patients come into the pharnacy and they were in terrbile pain. Luckily there are some new meds to help. Hope you don't get too bad of a case of them. Really important to get a lot of rest if you can.

Hope you feel better soon.

I get a 10% pay increase if I can communicate to patients in Spanish!!! Not like I Reeaaaaaaaally need the money or anything like I'm dying.... but hell, 10% increase?!?! HELL YEAH!

I wish they would pay me 10% more for every language i know!!!!! Again if you need any help im here. ¡Buena suerte!

They don't pay me more for Romanian... Hell, the only thing people know Romanians for is the Numa Numa song ( Sang in Romanian ) and Dracula.... yup, that's what people recognize my people for... if anything at all... Most of them don't even know Numa Numa ( The real title of the Numa Numa song is Dragostea din Tei ) But most don't even know it's sang in Romanian. Most don't even know the Dracula stuff started in Romania either. Man, they could at least give us credit for something cool, like tacos.

Nop!!!! We take credit for those!!! I know my faince says this phrase in romanian...i hope i spell ot right.... le revere dragostea. I hope i wrote it right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back