What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
waiting for my son daughterinlaw and my lovely grandson,they coming from otherside of country they so far west the next town would be in irland i so far east next place be holland...9hrs get here could got to america quicker

Right now, I am anxiously waiting for my friend to come back here and pick her 2 year old and 1 year old up so I can relax. I dont want to take care of small children right now. My 7 year old keeps fighting with them and I just dont have the patience for this right now. Ugh..

i wish my husband had one working brain cell,him and son just wont let a subject drop,i going walk out and scrounge fag my nerves are jarred to hell

i wish my husband had one working brain cell,him and son just wont let a subject drop,i going walk out and scrounge fag my nerves are jarred to hell

Deep breaths, Caz....take a walk.

having coffee on 2nd Jan, 2013
, geez bad start of the year Caz, dont ever think its a omen for 2013, never think that!, its just one of the hard facts, that for many peolpe one time or another, xmas, and nye are can be the best times of the year, and for some in one time or another, the worst.
Emotions!, that and alcohol, and..expectations and hype, can really fuck everything up.

Just saying, try put this in to '*this above perspective* and breathe, like RR said, go for a walk, and try not 'reflect on it' unless you're puzzled whats they argueing about , but i dunno , i dunno your story their story, i cant be much of help. but hopefully that understandning this time of the year we all need to expect the unexpected, to get throught, indeed it supposed be one of the best time of the year, unfortunately sometimes, the opposite of it occurs.
Put it this way, its not a road death news, so that should be a sigh of relief for you too. just perspective again.
so cheer up, Happy New year to you, (try)...
cheers my port-lovn freind

Totally regretting signing up at a website called Meet Me just because a friend I knew invited me to join. Creeps galore on that site. :shudders:

Still honking/hacking and blowing...about the end of this darn sinus/chest cold after 6 days of it....hoping tomorrow I'll get out into the sunshine.

grooaaan.. came back from N-Y partay at 5 am,
still recovering... cooking turkey dinner with hubby.. well, trying..!..
groaaannn

happy N-Y, everyone :wave:
have more fun :)

Fuzzy

getting ready for bed now. Gotta get up early. At least it's early for me.

Still honking/hacking and blowing...about the end of this darn sinus/chest cold after 6 days of it....hoping tomorrow I'll get out into the sunshine.

POOR YOU, YOU'EE HAVING IT ROUGH , MUST BE a NASTY VIRUS/FLU

OUCH For shouting...
im real low on energy myself,,,,weather packing a wallop of hayfever to me...but not sick like you...drink plemty fluid , feed the cold they say...

Breathing a sigh of relief that my taxes aren't going up.

Totally berating myself. I managed to let the dog out when I opened the door. He doesn't come when called and now both kids are walking the neighborhood trying to find him. Worst part, a stray German shepherd is running around and Buddy was already in a fight with him this morning.

This series "I (almost) got away with it" episode called "Got to get Revenge" Man this hard core criminal made me want to throw up! I can't believe he went that far and really sicko! Wish he won't get execution but damn it. I rather him rot in shitty jail til he dies.

It started as harassment after break up with stalking and end up injury and/or killing people in the area that got nothing to do with his ex. Its in Depew, Oklahoma.

Im done watching too much crime shows.

You could google Scott Eizember I cant believe how evil he looks.

POOR YOU, YOU'EE HAVING IT ROUGH , MUST BE a NASTY VIRUS/FLU

Started taking 600mgs of Mucinex yesterday, every 12 hours....after all the other OTC stuff didn't work..don't believe it's a virus or the flu....feel I outa' relocate to Arizona....as every new year that begins, I do get sick...chest xray is fine...so off to see the Lung doctor on the 15th....gonna see about some new Allergy meds also the doc is gonna prescribe....

just had meal and doing everthing keep it down,it was horrible

I am back alldeaf.. I hope be. I expect to purpose.... I alots of adjustment to better right now,hear news. I think so really pretty nice. lots of heavy change rough, I thinks so comfort to my cargiving, I am doing well. I do appreciate to thank to my family support. I am lots of lots of mistake on adjust. I mistake. I improvement lots of good effort to changeling work and doing things . I do continue to job. I won't quit. I do continue to keep on job, I do hard work. I am lots of hear positive. I am rough on days. people lots of support to me. impressive family. I am glad of my proud of my gramma is very encoruage to me adjust to support! I am many times. it is pretty long times rough I am back arrive on tell you! I am happy right now. I want to goal on exactly on future wise! encourage and leading disciple teach better learn how! I am joyful and right now now change happy and your future adjust to your want to think so mind right goal want to future. you want to future wise your how lots of many of job. It is not easy! it is very lots of mistake :) happy fast to times!

It has been a nice time out. I experimented with cooking rolled barley for breakfast. Not too bad. Easy to cook and a new flavor for me. I am thinking about how it will be mixed with rolled oats next..hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back