What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finish dumping firewood in woodstove, enough heat for the rest of today. Man! I love seeing my gas bill as it gets better! My house is now toasty warm and I see thermostat shows it is 77 degrees.

And it is very chilly outside, average is 28 degrees right now.

Catching up before I start the sweeping of the house and the mopping as well.

resolve on my caregiving :) I hard work issues health.. bylaw is health reason handle under to confidental.. i am appreciate to team support to improve my health and adjust to medication. lots of rough. it is high risk my health I hope be better adjust to implentation.

I will do it best to well health. I do effort to my team client supportimpressive for me insecure me I I continue to keep me I am glad of me it is tough!

daughter got strep throat and middle ear infection and got me running around after her,she really know how to milk it

The rolled barley and rolled oats mixed was okay but not very exciting, not as good as I had hoped. I am in dullsville and loving every minute of it. I wonder if something is wrong with me.

working up the energy to wash dishes again.

Ran around town all day long....just gave my pets a bath! and flea meds...gonna brush my doggie's teeth before bedtime...:giggle:...vacuumed then cleaned out the cat liter box...washed the pan and poured nice, clean-smelling new liter...vacuumed...so I did work up a sweat....gonna be out most all day tomorrow too.

seems a lady's work is never done...my Son got his braces a few days ago and is still "whining" about them...he gets a tooth filled tomorrow also. Taking my doggie for her yearly shots tomorrow also if time permits.

Wirelessly posted

Creating a thread just for guys :)

Getting ready to start packing. Flying up to New Hampshire later tonight to visit with my family. My parents and brother (and his family) already flew in from Texas. We're getting together before my youngest brother deploys to Afghanistan.....again.

Getting ready to start packing. Flying up to New Hampshire later tonight to visit with my family. My parents and brother (and his family) already flew in from Texas. We're getting together before my youngest brother deploys to Afghanistan.....again.

Sigh... hope our company protect your brother to the best of our ability in design to protect. I wish him safe.

I'm wondering why I took that job in New Hampshire that's eating my pay check in gas and clothes to get warm. Drove to work yesterday because they naturally never close...we had yet another winter storm and I narrowly missed getting taken off the highway by an eighteen wheeler that took a nose dive down the embankment...in total, four accidents between two states.

I have a performance review with my supervisor tomorrow and wondering how it's going to go down. This type of work is nothing what I did before in Boston. The funny thing is we had a meeting yesterday. The gentleman knew I was from another federal office and asked how I liked the new position. I told him I missed my employers in Boston and hated how anal my new employers were about time keeping. For a person with dyscalculia, it's an absolute nightmare trying to estimate time into digits always....

Laura

Sigh... hope our company protect your brother to the best of our ability in design to protect. I wish him safe.

Thanks me too. He's not even active anymore, reserves. This is 3rd time to Af., been to Iraq twice. A couple years ago he went to Iraq for a full year with the reserves. yes sigh *big sigh*

I'm going to freeze to death btw, It's been in the 70's here lately!!

Thanks me too. He's not even active anymore, reserves. This is 3rd time to Af., been to Iraq twice. A couple years ago he went to Iraq for a full year with the reserves. yes sigh *big sigh*

I'm going to freeze to death btw, It's been in the 70's here lately!!

ha ha!! Just soon after I read your message "I'm going to freeze to death btw, It's been in the 70's here lately!!" and my stupdaughter just came down and she said "It's freezing in this house!! Can I turn up the temp???"
This house temp is only 73 degree!! I'm fine with this temp!! So, I told her she can turn up one notch!!

UPDATE: I show my stepdaugther your message and she agree with you!!

ha ha!! Just soon after I read your message "I'm going to freeze to death btw, It's been in the 70's here lately!!" and my stupdaughter just came down and she said "It's freezing in this house!! Can I turn up the temp???"
This house temp is only 73 degree!! I'm fine with this temp!! So, I told her she can turn up one notch!!

UPDATE: I show my stepdaugther your message and she agree with you!!

Tell your stepdaughter to wear more clothes. My house is set at 68. Gotta save $$ anyway I can.

Getting ready to scrub the bathtub...:giggle:...everybody has had a bath...soooo....a rub-a-dub I go...

I'm having a glass of wine and chilling out on the internet. Real busy at work this week, nearly 70-hr working week - but I need the money (saving up for my 2 x Unitron Quantum6), at least I'm not working the weekend :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back