What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
no no no no fish for me. thank you. but give me the fishes anyway. they are for my kitties. :D

Actually got up early on Sunday for a change! Drinking my coffee before I turn into a mean green cleaning machine.

Wondering if I should read the latest on this thread. Don't have to wonder anymore. Too late...

Just got back from walking the dog and now getting ready to cook breakfast.

Wirelessly posted

Resting and take a nap soon.

Watching The Masters. For once I'm not wishing I was there in person because it's been pouring for an hour or more.

Just finished watching the Giants beat the Cubs!!!!!! The whole family, twelve of us are going to the Cheesecake Factory to celebrate my youngest turning 21. Yikes, that makes me feel old!!!!!

Wirelessly posted

Lukin said:
Wirelessly posted

Relaxing. After , working out with my weights sure felt good :) I cooked a fish dinner with brown rice :)

Do you keep a recipe for that one, or do you keep your recipe secret? :)

Personally I have always found fish with rice to be a perfect combination. Nothing beats them.

Well.. except sardines with hot sauce or mustard sauce LOL

I do have a healthy receipe thread in the food section :) feel free to drop any healthy eating recipe :)

sitting on my swivel chair completely naked as my work clothes are to filthly for inside, im awaiting for the bath to full up, im so damn sore, been working hard all day scooping, pouring and levelling metals for the 'base' to pour concrete in tomorrow

gee i cant wait for that Hot bath i NEEEEED it...

oh water taking a while...low pressure so im hving an ice cream while the hot cools down a bit...

and now im playing deal or no deal on the facebook LOL, still naked, and jsut waiting for the water to cool down abit for a good long bath
, one more game...

had bath couple hours ago, not a long one, as id fear id fall asleep , indeed i did - after i got out and dressed , in the lounge on the sofa, slept 2 hours, just been working hard outside....sapped all my energy

I have broken right mouse old crappy, I will new mouse soon next month! yeah!

Right now-reading a computer screen. Off to swimming pool in a couple of hours-try to beat the clock!

Trying to discuss on whether I can protect a woman if she ever gets bitten by a cat.

about to make a grocery list and I"m hoping that I

a) remember to bring it with me because I'm known to leave the flippin thing at home

and

b) get verything on the list because I'm also known to bring a list and still manage to forget stuff that's on it hahahaha

about to make a grocery list and I"m hoping that I

a) remember to bring it with me because I'm known to leave the flippin thing at home

and

b) get verything on the list because I'm also known to bring a list and still manage to forget stuff that's on it hahahaha

Use your phone's notepad for a grocery list. You're less likely to forget to take your phone with you. :D

Trying to discuss on whether I can protect a woman if she ever gets bitten by a cat.

Guessing you would need to grab the cat by the nape of the neck, very firmly...and throw the cat out of the way! ....My lazy cat...whenever he "yawns" (and it's a lot)...his teeth look very vampire-like....and he has large claws/feet....Feel he'd be a force to deal with if he ever got into a fight....or attacked someone....*shutters* :Ohno:....so I just make sure his food bowl is full, along with his water...and snacks 2 times a day...He also watches the fights on TV every Friday night...:giggle:...never would I ever try to change the channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back