What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Car is loaded up, just doing some last minute things and then I hit the road.. Just hope I don't start crying again.

Folding the white clothes fresh from the dryer. just put the towels into the dryer. Then, when done, my laundry will be done for a few days.

Relaxing, before feeding Porkie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

listening to music on my ipod, eating strawberries, and lurking online.

Chillaxing with my friend. We will probably watch a movie on netflix.

Just finished Bum Bum and Tummy Tuck. Started Brazil Butt Lift last Tuesday. Downed a protein shake, now I'm scarfing some chicken, shrimp, veggies and rice. Then I'm going to jump in the shower followed by veggitating with Grey's Anatomy.

Started watching that last Tuesday as well. I'm on season 3 already haha. Netflix is so bad for me.

Trying to remember where my daughter and I put my box of books , my house it upside down trying to get it painted to sell.

Well i am back home from bene kidnapped by my friend and taken to the other side fo the border. It was fun.

Wirelessly posted (BB Curve 9300)

Setting up my new Nexus 5. (R.I.P. Blackberry)

Somebody I know wasn't fond of switching from the good old days to the newer technology, and this person,when told that her phone store no longer sold Blackberries, realized that it was time to update her phone.

Just finished Bum Bum and Tummy Tuck. Started Brazil Butt Lift last Tuesday. Downed a protein shake, now I'm scarfing some chicken, shrimp, veggies and rice. Then I'm going to jump in the shower followed by veggitating with Grey's Anatomy.

Started watching that last Tuesday as well. I'm on season 3 already haha. Netflix is so bad for me.

:laugh2: :ugh: :laugh2:

You pick the funniest work out video names... :laugh2:

bum bum? itsn that bum burn not bum bum??

im gonna find those videos and try it out.... :lol:

:shock:

is that Leandro Carvalho's Brazil Butt Lift - these workouts videos ??

I dont watch grey's anatomy until my 12 yrs old daughter watches it as i join with her. :lol: Not bad tv show.. it reminds me of ER.

That's weird--it still says "Wirelessly posted (BB Curve 9300)" even though I posted using my Nexus 5. :confused:

is that Leandro Carvalho's Brazil Butt Lift - these workouts videos ??

Yup those ones. And it really is Bum Bum, and that video is the hardest. Before work today I did High and Tight (wicked hard!) and Cardio Axe.

This morning had a small party it was nice. Seems i passed...i hope i have the right word in english... Probation period?

Yup that sounds right, you finished your probation period, they like your work!

Congratulations :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back