What are you doing right now? Part II

It was very hard for me not to smile! I wish I could wear this costume to all poker events:

4798_104_1.jpg

You need to smoke a big fat cigar. :laugh2: My dad had a great poker face , he won a diamond ring in one game . I bet the woman was not too happy about her husband losing her ring.

Waiting for a reply back from a recruiter who contacted me by email about an hour ago. She wanted to do a phone screen for a position I applied for. I'll be leaving the office soon, so I'll probably get her reply while driving home.

Got her reply while I was walking to my car. We have a 6:30 phone screen set up now.

Just on lunch break at work, am just looking forward to the weekend, than the end of the day because my girlfriend's coming down tomorrow afternoon :mrgreen:

Catching my breath, and relaxing. Walking downtown at nighttime is a lot harder than I thought it would be. :|

telling myself to stop fooling around line, stop filling out applications.. and GET MY WORK DONE! haha. eh I can get my work done quickly. no big deal.

"Working" at home today in my PJs & robe. Normally I'd be dressed, but I have a job interview after lunch so I didn't want to get dressed for that early.

After doing what little work I had to do (since the office is closing at the end of the year, I don't have much to do), I'm getting my job hunting stuff in order.

daughter bit worried about santa's reindeer stupid husband just told her macdonalds doing cheap reindeer burgers but top quality got the extra zing a red nose...she been in tears all afternoon

daughter bit worried about santa's reindeer stupid husband just told her macdonalds doing cheap reindeer burgers but top quality got the extra zing a red nose...she been in tears all afternoon

:aw:, that was mean, hope he can say he was kidding so she understands it wasn't true. Feel better Caz's daughter!

"Working" at home today in my PJs & robe. Normally I'd be dressed, but I have a job interview after lunch so I didn't want to get dressed for that early.

After doing what little work I had to do (since the office is closing at the end of the year, I don't have much to do), I'm getting my job hunting stuff in order.

Good luck with the interview and and the job hunting!

All right..... I stated my case as to why I am not happy where I am now, and starting next Monday we are gonna start looking for new digs. They're concerned enough to want to help me for several very good reasons, two of which are safety related.

Sitting at my local Starbucks, and being happy that I can get through the area again, now that the movie filimig has finished. Things have returned back to normal here. :D

chatting with my mom on FB messenger...just catching up on news on both sides of the country

chatting with my mom on FB messenger...just catching up on news on both sides of the country

I was thinking about my mom tonight , she would had been 99 yo if she still alive. How I would love to chat with my mom too. :( My mom would of had no idea what FB is . Moms are specials .

I was thinking about my mom tonight , she would had been 99 yo if she still alive. How I would love to chat with my mom too. :( My mom would of had no idea what FB is . Moms are specials .

At my age, I am so happy to have been born to an 18 year old mom. She is only 61 years old. Still young. Even her mom is still alive.

At my age, I am so happy to have been born to an 18 year old mom. She is only 61 years old. Still young. Even her mom is still alive.

You are at the other end of the age ranges than I. My mother was exactly 2 months shy of 38 when she had me. I would have to look it up to tell you exactly but her mother (my grandmother) was also about 38 when she had my mom. The difference is I was an only child and my mom was the 6th one of 7 that were about two years apart. The oldest was 10 years older than mom.

Of course, neither are still alive. Even my mom would be 110 if she were alive.

You are at the other end of the age ranges than I. My mother was exactly 2 months shy of 38 when she had me. I would have to look it up to tell you exactly but her mother (my grandmother) was also about 38 when she had my mom. The difference is I was an only child and my mom was the 6th one of 7 that were about two years apart. The oldest was 10 years older than mom.

Of course, neither are still alive. Even my mom would be 110 if she were alive.

My mom was 34 when she had my youngest brother. I am the oldest. One of my high school friends just had a baby last year at 41 years old so when her son is our age, she will be in her 80s.

I am relaxing, and enjoying a quiet Saturday morning. Also managed to download VLC onto my laptop, as I'll be needing that before long. :D

:hug:

Yes, I think about and miss my mom, too. Her birthday would be Dec. 15, if she were still alive.

My mom was 66 years old when she died. Same age that my dad died six years earlier.

She died Nov. 18, 1992.

We never know when our time will come.

I'm the youngest of 7. Oldest is 15-1/2 years older than me (in her 70's). My mom was in her early 40's when she had the last two of us.

My parents celebrated their 50th anniversary the year I got married (I was a month shy of 29 when I got married that year). They both lived to their mid-80's.

I had my first daughter when I was 34 and my second 4 weeks before my 38th.

Back