What are you doing right now? Part II

I am learning how to play poker. My boyfriend is in the 2nd place (120 players) in National Deaf Poker Tour this year.

I was at work. oohh let me get hired someplace else already!!! I need to get away from my newspaper job.

The newspapers is becoming obsolete , I was able to read my city newspaper on line for free now you have buy to read it on line. Not enough people are buying the newspaper todays . Is it getting slow at your job too? What kind of job would you like instead ?

I'd like a job where I'm more active, moving around. At newspaper, I just sit for 4-5 hours straight for the most part, at the computer, typing and junk. bleh. Been with the same job for almost 13 years, time to move on and do something different until I can get a career doing x-rays!

Yeah, our newspaper's website only allows people to see 3 articles for free each month; they have to have an active paying subscription to see the full site and read more articles, which frustrates a lot of people, understandably. That's just the direction the newspaper industry is going.

Going to be a long week at work.

Finally programmed my new fitbit and I think it is amazing. It's now in sync with my IPhone. Keeps track of how many steps you take, exercise, calories in, calories out, water drank etc. So I tried it out and I walked a mile just going around and around the inside of my house. Hopefully this will inspire me to take care of myself a little better and maybe shed a few pounds. Fitbit brand was the cheapest and rated the very best. It is super tiny and can be worn almost anywehere on your body. Great gift idea too.

Trying to sleep...not going to happen.

Last edited:
Had a great lunch with ADers... Koala and Opal. :)

Looking forward going back to work tomorrow.

I'd like a job where I'm more active, moving around. At newspaper, I just sit for 4-5 hours straight for the most part, at the computer, typing and junk. bleh. Been with the same job for almost 13 years, time to move on and do something different until I can get a career doing x-rays!

Yeah, our newspaper's website only allows people to see 3 articles for free each month; they have to have an active paying subscription to see the full site and read more articles, which frustrates a lot of people, understandably. That's just the direction the newspaper industry is going.

Will the second CI give you enough additional word discrimination to switch to reporting? The certainly would be "on the move".

I am learning how to play poker. My boyfriend is in the 2nd place (120 players) in National Deaf Poker Tour this year.

Do you have a good poker face? My dad played poker and he said some guys would smoke a cigar the whole time to try and try hide behind the smoke b/c they got too excited when they had a good hand. That is really great about your b/f being in 2ND place .

Catching my breath from running back into my building with my doggie. I just took him out to walk around the yard and saw a fox right across the street ! I found two plies of scats in my driveway this morning and now I saw a fox , I called 911 b/c the fox was going right up a building and sniffing around it . I was told my the cops there nothing they can do about it b/c it not acting abnormal. :shock: I think losing a fear of man is abnormal , wild animals should not feel that comfortable about going right up to the steps of a building. This just happen around 3 :00 PM , and people are coming and going and kids are getting out from school . I love wild animals but this it too close for comfort . DAMN ! I am going to need to be careful any time of day taking my dog out. :shock:

thinking of early night had trapeze bone removed from hand bit painful

Do you have a good poker face? My dad played poker and he said some guys would smoke a cigar the whole time to try and try hide behind the smoke b/c they got too excited when they had a good hand. That is really great about your b/f being in 2ND place .

It was very hard for me not to smile! I wish I could wear this costume to all poker events:

4798_104_1.jpg

at work... got the statewide calendar done, still have more work to do, which I will get to. Also fooling around with my iPhone a bit, figuring out which captioned call app works better for me.

Waiting for a reply back from a recruiter who contacted me by email about an hour ago. She wanted to do a phone screen for a position I applied for. I'll be leaving the office soon, so I'll probably get her reply while driving home.

I am trying to decide what to do tonight. They are going to be resuming filming in about a half-hour, so I need an answer fast. Hmm. Just may head downtown.

Back