What are you doing right now? Part II

It wasn't on here.. appears that everything was reruns- I don't know why.

I don't think it was because of 'filming'- I'm under the impression most shows finishes filming BEFORE the new season starts which is why we see them every week. I think we're hitting the midseason break where we generally see mostly reruns, Christmas related shows and award shows.

For the most part, yeah. Not always, though, because they do add scenes here and there every now and then. That's just the way it goes.

Dealing with duplicate charges with Walmart on my debit card.. :mad:

Someone steal your info? Sure sounds that way. Anyhow, no fun dealing with that.

I think it was just an over processing issue.. Both transactions are the exact amount within two days time. I made copies of the transactions off my bank record and now I have to meet with someone in the cash office tomorrow morning to try to straighten it out, if they don't help then I have to go back to my bank to process the dispute with them which takes longer.. Hopefully the cash office will just fix the error.

I think it was just an over processing issue.. Both transactions are the exact amount within two days time. I made copies of the transactions off my bank record and now I have to meet with someone in the cash office tomorrow morning to try to straighten it out, if they don't help then I have to go back to my bank to process the dispute with them which takes longer.. Hopefully the cash office will just fix the error.

Ah, okay. That's something new to me. I've never dealt with that before, so now I know what to do if I ever do.

Wrapped the two gifts for the church giving tree (which have to be taken to the church on Sunday). Didn't wrap anything else because I now need to get my mind on job interviews. Right after I "closed down" my job hunting and started preparing the dining room table for wrapping I checked my phone messages and had one from a place I submitted for just today. They want to do a face-to-face interview this week. Then I got an email from the recruiter that I had done a phone screen with a couple of weeks ago. The hiring manager wants to do a phone interview on Thursday. So I set up the phone interview for 8:30 and the face-to-face at 11. Guess I'll be taking a day off work on Thursday since I also have an appt to get my HAs cleaned before the warranty runs out next week.
These two jobs are different, so I will need to prepare for two different types of questions.

LoveBlue, I'm sorry but what happened to your current job?

LoveBlue, I'm sorry but what happened to your current job?

The state and the corporate office could not agree on payment (Medicaid) so corporate office is closing our small (~200 employees) office at the end of the year.

Corporate office hopes to place as many as possible in other locations, but there's only one other office nearby and I haven't found a job there yet. I've applied for a few either at that location or work at home, but only got one interview and that didn't work out.

I have a gut feeling that the one that I have a phone interview for will work out. Just hope I my gut is right. :P

This is what I get for taking my first ever 2 week vacation. They announced to the office what happened while I was away (the day after I had my 1 year anniversary there). I read about it on the local papers online site the day after I got back from my trip.

Good luck , I hope someone fix this for you , I would very pissed .

We've been Christmas decorating for several days and loving it!...Went shopping today and got some good bargains....(missed out on Black Friday tho')....

Updating my letter to vacate, and creating a digital contact list just in case. Also need to straighten out my bicycle seat on one of the bikes, as it's pointing downwards, and well, I don't need the result.

Walking a lot, shopped Amazon and hopefully I will be able to go to the mall in the next few days to do some more Christmas shopping.

Spending my "vacation" day job hunting online. Will soon stop and spend some time wrapping gifts.

A long time ago, I read that job hunting is a job itself and that it is recommended that people who are unemployed spend 40 hours a week job hunting because the chances increase for landing a job. Something about treating it as a full time job. That was what I did for 6 months after I graduated from Gallaudet. Took me 6 months to land my first teaching job and the economy was good at the time (2002h!

Job hunting is hard work!!!! Good luck wi landing a good job!

Walking a lot, shopped Amazon and hopefully I will be able to go to the mall in the next few days to do some more Christmas shopping.

Whatcha gonna get me for Christmas?? :D

Just fixed my bike seat. However, the Mongoose bike chain needs to be lubercated before I can ride it, which I will do before Friday. Also need to make sure both bikes' brakes are in satisfactory shape, too. One does need replacing soon, but the other still works.

Just fixed my bike seat. However, the Mongoose bike chain needs to be lubercated before I can ride it, which I will do before Friday. Also need to make sure both bikes' brakes are in satisfactory shape, too. One does need replacing soon, but the other still works.
Since you live in an apartment, where do you keep your bikes and do all this maintenance work on them?

Since you live in an apartment, where do you keep your bikes and do all this maintenance work on them?

For the summer months, they're kept outside, in a secure area. For the winter months, they're allowed to be inside my apartment. As for maintenance, most of it can be done inside, but since the lubercant is extremely flammable, it has to be done outside, for safety reasons, and on concrete. Nowhere near grass nor carpet.

I just remembered those AMC Gold Tickets I still have. :hmm: Those can be used this Saturday to spend part of my day keeping busy. Well, at least that's my thinking.

Back