What are you doing right now? Part II

Before I decided to be sober from alcohol 3 years ago... I always drink any liquor straight up includes Grey Goose Vodka, Jack Daniels Honey, and many others... I hate mixed drinks! :)

Before I decided to be sober from alcohol 3 years ago... I always drink any liquor straight up includes Grey Goose Vodka, Jack Daniels Honey, and many others... I hate mixed drinks! :)

It took guts to make your post, and my hat's off to you. As for myself, there were intervals in between, except now I don't consider myself as Clint Eastwood in his prime, though I was carrying about the toy guns.

You guys are brave. I must do it mixed drinks, but I have had the occasional Jack Daniels straight up. Nothing like warming up your throat like that :)

I am enjoying my Celestial peppermint tea! I am holding the cup to keep my hands warm.

I'd gve you a "like" but you have no way to gv me a thumbs down. :)
Oh, quit whining. You have it easy compared to what I have here. Unless you have no indoor heat either. Then I could gather a smidgen of sympathy.

Yes, so cold here in NC. Hate having a heat pump! I just set the thermostat to keep it warmer during the night and started the faucets dripping.

We're expecting 4-6" and wind. Though the blizzard weather is going to be to the east and north of where I am, so I'm grateful...the storm better not come any further west. :p

Back