What are you doing right now? Part II

Recovering over my first time ever Chicago Style Pizza. It was so good! Deep dish and thick crust . I am not sure how different it is from the actual city Chicago lol I am sure various places make them different.

It was an experience and good!

Recovering over my first time ever Chicago Style Pizza. It was so good! Deep dish and thick crust . I am not sure how different it is from the actual city Chicago lol I am sure various places make them different.

It was an experience and good!

Your Chicago-style pizza cherry is popped! :applause:

Getting ready to go out in the cold...to get gas and to make sure my battery/engine get a little warm up (working from home today)

Reading my birthday posts, the late ones LOL It's ok , I am still celebrating.

I like wood burning stoves too. I have one, but it's not hooked up (because of a move) yet. Those things are super super heavy!

I like wood burning stoves too. I have one, but it's not hooked up (because of a move) yet. Those things are super super heavy!

Oh yeah. Wondering what it would take to hook it up? Flues are ridiculously expensive going straight up. ($30 a foot.)

A wood stove doesn't need a chimney. Just an outlet. It can go straight through a wall (we had to put in holes through the siding, yes.) There were intake and outake pipes. But that's because we had to follow codes for the city I lived in, I'm not sure it's the same everywhere else.

A wood stove doesn't need a chimney. Just an outlet. It can go straight through a wall (we had to put in holes through the siding, yes.) There were intake and outake pipes. But that's because we had to follow codes for the city I lived in, I'm not sure it's the same everywhere else.

Maybe I'm a purist, but it was always drilled into my head that straight up is the only way. Hmmm

Maybe I'm a purist, but it was always drilled into my head that straight up is the only way. Hmmm
Could be in the older houses. I don't know where you live. Most houses around here (MN) don't have chimneys.

Unless you want to talk about drinking straight up. LMAO.

Could be in the older houses. I don't know where you live. Most houses around here (MN) don't have chimneys.

Unless you want to talk about drinking straight up. LMAO.

Or cut holes through the ceiling through the roof. Lol

Yep, sipping vodka straight up. :)

Back