What are you doing right now? Part II

On second thought I will just forget about the black one, Go, Chiefs, go! :)
I am on fire , not getting edgy here. Just get this done Chiefs or Steelers my mood bring it on!:D

Lol. I've been around a bit, but anything to lighten your mood is worth burning two NFL coats. I like both teams, so...

Steelers can't afford two logos on their helmets. Besides Big Ben looks like that guy on Talladega Nights.

9gDZ3.gif

I agree with you that it is most likely to be Nashville, TN in this case. I was just trying to come up with a way to post a gentle reminder of how many times the same name is used for places in different states. I think that the first one of any name we think of is the one that is either closest to us or that we are most familiar with and that might not be the one others think of. Thus, my idea is that it is best to include the state given how many different places people that post here come from.

Jane. With all due respect, the state was not important. The main point of my post was that I was considering a job change and location. I didn't even need to mention Chicago or Nashville. So try to not nitpick WHAT state it's in. That was not what the post was about.

Jane. With all due respect, the state was not important. The main point of my post was that I was considering a job change and location. I didn't even need to mention Chicago or Nashville. So try to not nitpick WHAT state it's in. That was not what the post was about.

I agree you didn't need to mention a location. But, since you did and it happened to remind me of how many communities there are with the same name in different states I posted a reminder about there being so many. What is the big deal about me having done so?

What is the big deal about me having done so?

Because it wasn't the point of my original post. And that ensued into several posts after. So I will keep that as a reminder to not post a location.

What is the big deal about me having done so?

I'm certain that AlleyCat and many of us knew there is many same cities in different states. Many of us do not care about same cities in different states nor Fahrenheit to Celsius.. because it's not a big deal.

It is 17 outside here!!!

Jane, it is up to you to figure it out. :lol:

I just posted my opinion or reaction what others did after that is their own choice.

Everyone is entitled to post their opinion. Do not make AllDeaf boring!

Back