What are you doing right now? Part II

Which Nashville? Knowing the size of the one in Illinois I realize it is not as likely to be that one; but this is just a reminder that so many names are used in more than one state.

Do you have access to Google Map? You can check it out - it is amazing.

Which Nashville? Knowing the size of the one in Illinois I realize it is not as likely to be that one; but this is just a reminder that so many names are used in more than one state.

I did not know there was another Nashville so....
Just went with the more obvious one- I am sure AlleyCat would have corrected me if I was wrong. Nashville TN is more likely for IT/graphic designer jobs as well.

And yes... I'm aware that there are many cities with the same names in different states.

I did not know there was another Nashville so....
Just went with the more obvious one- I am sure AlleyCat would have corrected me if I was wrong. Nashville TN is more likely for IT/graphic designer jobs as well.

And yes... I'm aware that there are many cities with the same names in different states.

I agree with you that it is most likely to be Nashville, TN in this case. I was just trying to come up with a way to post a gentle reminder of how many times the same name is used for places in different states. I think that the first one of any name we think of is the one that is either closest to us or that we are most familiar with and that might not be the one others think of. Thus, my idea is that it is best to include the state given how many different places people that post here come from.

Chicago vs Nashville. That sounds a tough decision.

I would probably pick Nashville.

Chicago vs Nashville. That sounds a tough decision.

I would probably pick Nashville.
Well I do not even have a job offer yet. I just have work connections in both places so it would depend on where I got an offer, if at all.

Doing errands before playoffs . Got a cup of coffee from Bada** coffee . Yes, that's the name of the store. It rocks !

Well I do not even have a job offer yet. I just have work connections in both places so it would depend on where I got an offer, if at all.
Through my contacts, I know that web designing, graphic designing, etc. is the coming wave in most midwestern cities. Have you thought about upgrading your skills or learning another one? Hang in there, I know you will find something.

Planted on my couch watching NFL play offs
Me too. I'm rooting for Dallas now. My original team. The Seahawks have acted like idiots this year including Bennett yesterday. Dallas never took a knee because they're America's Team. Besides taking a knee is just a show. I help the oppressed behind the scenes. :afro:

Me too. I'm rooting for Dallas now. My original team. The Seahawks have acted like idiots this year including Bennett yesterday. Dallas never took a knee because they're America's Team. Besides taking a knee is just a show. I help the oppressed behind the scenes. :afro:

You can move to Texas with Cappy and Rio. ;)

I think a lot of us are watching that game even if "our" team is not in that particular game.

I have a good feeling GB will win just that me. Dallas got TD now . We will see this game can get hot . You think Romo will go out there or is he done?

GB not to my knowledge did a knee take. They are America's favorite as well. My pick is GB and Steelers . Anything can happen.

Yes. You only take a knee when you pray to God or to an idol like the Israelites did. Any other time you get a trip down below. Hell!

I'm in Hades. Yep. I got coats of both the Steelers and the Chiefs. So it won't matter who wins.

Watching Prescott rise up wow! What a game 28-28 show time 4th qtr let's see who wins this now hold on tight!

Dallas Cowboys vs GB Packers

On second thought I will just forget about the black one, Go, Chiefs, go! :)

Back