What are you doing on Mother's day?

We are having a three generation gathering to celebrate all the mothers in our family!!

I love those! Unfortunately my grandmother and mom are 3,000 miles away. My poor mom...all 3 of her kids are here on the East coast while she is on the West coast. :lol:

I am having a beer instead..nice cold one! I should eat so I wont get buzzed quick!! LOL! So NICE out! Wow!

It's mother's day. Go ahead and get buzzed!:lol: It is nice out here today, too. 70 degrees and sunny!

155605_wmu_w.jpg

Here is a Google image, but showing the Converse shoes my younger daughter gave me today. My collection increases!! :lol:

I didnt get the buzz cuz I wasnt in the mood for it.

My daughter is not sick..she had a bad headache so she was fine after taking meds and a nap.

My day went well. I did some cleaning around the house cuz I am such a type A personality and a clean freak. Myhubby did most of the cleaning though but I like things my way. LOL!

I didnt get the buzz cuz I wasnt in the mood for it.

My daughter is not sick..she had a bad headache so she was fine after taking meds and a nap.

My day went well. I did some cleaning around the house cuz I am such a type A personality and a clean freak. Myhubby did most of the cleaning though but I like things my way. LOL!

Sounds familiar. I said I wasn't going to clean, either, but I did anyway! Just kept looking around and seeing things that needed to be done.:P
Glad to know your daughter is okay. Tell her that was a great poem!

My hubby and I went out to dinner w/my folks and we gave my mom a gift box of various kinds of olive and tomato spreads and dipping sauces for Italian bread or pasta.

Shel, I hope your daughter feels better soon! But that's a very sweet poem:D

Bott, those are COOL shoes!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL! :D

Bott, those are COOL shoes!

:D
Thanks dogmom. I was very surprised and happy! Tonight my older daughter took me to an Italian restaurant in our neighborhood.

So all in all, I had a great Mother's Day.

I hope everyone else here did also. :)

oh, that's real nice, Bott! :D
My husband loves Italian food in particular

Back to Monday......

Yesterday, it was so great. I would tell what happened a bit later. Right now, I'm not in good mood. =/

Mine was great.

I gave my Ruby (my puppy, see pictures at my profile) to my mom. I think it suit her very well because I gave the name Ruby to the puppy after my mom's birthstone, the Ruby gem and she grow to have the red eyes and bright brown as near to red hairs, she is just like a Ruby gem which match my mom very well and she loved Ruby so much.

And then my brother and I invited her to a old fashioned church in Portland, then went to Rose Garden and Japanese Garden near the Zoo and also went to Cuban resturanut in Portland, they are all fun :)

my hubby has work on mothers day so on sat he was day off, we went out of town and visited his mom.. then came home late night.. next day mothers day, my mom told me dont have to come visit since she know that i love her in her heart.. so we talked on yahoo on mothers day how i was baby and been with her all life.. hehehe..

Well, My fiance and I went out for a visit with his mother over her house and we had a nice dinner and chat...it was great to see her. We went out and bought a new trimmer mower for dad because he has been complaining how much he wanted that... it was really nice and cool!! We had a wonderful time with his mom and dad. My fiance worked on putting mulch on his mother's garden... so pretty!!! He did a great job- his mother said. We love her so much!

I haven't spent time with my mother on mother's day... just family issues... rather not to be with her. My fiance refused to go see my mother at all because he doesn't like her how she treats us... so he wont let me go see her either. He just didn't want to see me hurting so much by my mother.

I invited my parents over to our place to have Mother's Day with us.

It was nice as I ordered a cake that has no gluten or dairy in it. I am severely allergic to both gluten and dairy.

It was both lavender and green apple. A gelato cake with just gelato.

Top was lavender and bottom was green apple. Just 20 dollars for an 8' , cheap!

It was beautiful just to look at and to eat it was even glorious! Yes, it was all gone in 3 hours!

I love lavender as I brew tea from it and I use it in my bath as well. It has a lot of healing effects, very destressing as well.

4144_106414840419_733365419_3123399_1946446_n.jpg

I was working and it was busy like hell. But it was good for all the mother who resides at the nursing home. It was a very nice buffet.

Mine are hot pink, bright purple, and denim green!:giggle: I want a pair of lime green with pink tongue.

I have not done it yet, but my daughter showed me at the Converse website, you can build your own and it can say what you want on the printed part, plus you can include lots of different colors.

That is probably my next project when I have some money to throw away. :lol:

Back