What are you doing on Mother's day?

My husband got me two pairs of new blue jeans. Our children gave me some nice homemade presents:) After church, we will cook shish kabobs on the grill that has shrimp, scallops, steak, fresh vegetables, and corn on the cobs. Will enjoy the day relaxing, enjoying my family that I love very much.

Well, What am I gonna do for Mother's Day?

I'm going to spend the day at the hospital to be with my grandma. :(

Yesterday, Grandma requested for my dad to call my mom to come over to the hospital. So, she came to see my grandma.

When my mom came by, I told her I was sorry for not being able to get her anything for Mother's Day. She said "It's ok. You need to be with your grandma."

Happy Mother's Day to all of you mothers, grandmothers, adoptive/foster mothers and those who are mothers at heart. :)

Happy Mothers Day!

Jol. I am sorry to hear about your grandma. But think of it this way. You will have three generations of moms together on this special day. :aw:

On the way to the spring at a state park. Change of plans.

Riding and playing on the BB

Well, What am I gonna do for Mother's Day?

I'm going to spend the day at the hospital to be with my grandma. :(

Yesterday, Grandma requested for my dad to call my mom to come over to the hospital. So, she came to see my grandma.

When my mom came by, I told her I was sorry for not being able to get her anything for Mother's Day. She said "It's ok. You need to be with your grandma."

Happy Mother's Day to all of you mothers, grandmothers, adoptive/foster mothers and those who are mothers at heart. :)

And Happy Mother's Day to you, too, Jolie. As difficult as it is right now for you and your family, try to be grateful that you have been given one more Mother's Day to celebrate with your grandmother. My mother died the day before Mother's Day, and I spent Mother's Day making her funeral arrangements. We put her cards in the casket with her, because me and my son never had the chance to give them to her that year. Mother's Day has had an element of sadness to it since that year. I know that your grandmother's illness is making it hard for you right now, but at least you have the opportunity to honor her one more time. I know that you are the type of person that will be grateful for that opportunity. Bless you, your grandmother, and the rest of your family on this day.

Liebling :slap: your hubby & kids!

No, it is cuz I want to burn off the BIG breakfast I had at the restaurant. I feel like I gained 5 lbs! My daughter is sick. My son is only 3 and my hubby went to get gas for the lawn mower. He was ready to do it until I told him that I was in the mood to work off the thousands of calories I consumed this am!!!

Hahahaha! I will tell my hubby u slapped him for no reason!

They got me gifts. My daughter wrote a poem for me

You are my inspiration
You made me strong
So this is for you
My mom

Luv u since you loved us.

Cute, isnt it?

My boys and I will go to Greek resturant, that´s my favorite resturant...I do not need to cook anything for day tomorrow. :D

I will mow the lawn but I refuse to cook. I like mowing the grass and I hate cooking. I am weird, heh?

Enjoy Greek food!

No, it is cuz I want to burn off the BIG breakfast I had at the restaurant. I feel like I gained 5 lbs! My daughter is sick. My son is only 3 and my hubby went to get gas for the lawn mower. He was ready to do it until I told him that I was in the mood to work off the thousands of calories I consumed this am!!!

You are my inspiration
You made me strong
So this is for you
My mom

Cute, isnt it?

Awww...what a sweet and beautiful poem.:aw: Give her a big hug from me for that!

Awww...what a sweet and beautiful poem.:aw: Give her a big hug from me for that!

She is sleeping now...feels like she is starting to run a fever. She ate almost nothing for breakfast which is not like her. Either she is stressed about the whole moving thing or she is getting sick.

You are my inspiration
You made me strong
So this is for you
My mom

Cute, isnt it?

Ooohhh I´m sorry for :slap: your hubby... :giggle:

I can understand that you want to burn thousand calories after have big breakfast... :lol:

awww cute of your daughter to write peom for you.

All what I got from my both boys is :hug: and :hug: to wish me Happy Mother´s Day. It´s wonderful that they don´t forget it.

Oh yes, at Greek resturant is wonderful... We went there for lunch at 6 hours ago. I have gyros, tzaziki with salads (this is my favorite), my boys gyros with fries pommes. (My hubby is in Hamburg at his friend´s 50th birthday. He stay at his friend since last Thursday to tomorrow night. I can´t go because of watch my boys and their school and college time). It´s wonderful time to be alone with 2 boys without him for the change :D

She is sleeping now...feels like she is starting to run a fever. She ate almost nothing for breakfast which is not like her. Either she is stressed about the whole moving thing or she is getting sick.

I hope she feels better when she wakes up. The stress could be making it easier for her to catch a bug. Poor kid!

I will mow the lawn but I refuse to cook. I like mowing the grass and I hate cooking. I am weird, heh?

Enjoy Greek food!

:lol: opposite to me. I hate mowing the grass but love to cook... :lol:

Oh yes, I enjoy myself to have greek foods... mmmhh...

It took me almost 2 hours to mow the whole backyard cuz the grass was so tall and thick from 5 straight days of rain last week!!! I am sure I burned off all of my breakfast, heh?

Yeah!! Now its time for another meal before you faint from burning off all your calories!:P

Yeah!! Now its time for another meal before you faint from burning off all your calories!:P

I am having a beer instead..nice cold one! I should eat so I wont get buzzed quick!! LOL! So NICE out! Wow!

We are having a three generation gathering to celebrate all the mothers in our family!!

Back