What are you doing on Christmas?

WhisperHorse

Reaction score
What are you doing on Christmas? Or Christmas Eve?

I will work on Christmas Eve overnight until 7am, I will be home for Christmas and I will spend Christmas with my Sequoias, it's our first time to spend on Christmas together... We will open the presents and maybe will talk with my family on the internet or phone to seeing whats up with them and such like that then eat HUGE dinner after that*just kidding about huge* and, maybe will see our friends.. Not sure yet ;)

on dec 23, my bf and i will out of town to his hometown and visit family and give them gifts and spend with them til before dark , we go back home (drive one hr and half) then dec 24, my mom n stepfather come our home, i will make good snack, so we can eat snack and open gifts.. then dec 24 night, go over my god daughter house, and give her gifts... then dec 25, our first xmas together and open gifts.. i will cook small xmas dinner!

Since I m day off on Xmas eve so will go to shopping to catch up before the store will close this time then might go to deaf church then on xmas day maybe go over my parent's house have open xmas gift or go over aunt's house after that then come back home to relxas enjoy xmas day ;)

We'll stay home this year again. So just relax and I will make Christmas dinner...YUMMMMIE! I CANNOT wait to eat HAM!! MMMM! Yummie!

Ill be flying on the 23rd to CA to spend xmas eve and day with my gf Spicygirl and her family at her sister's house.

Just stay at home and go to somewhere with my friend

at usual all my family go over my older sis s home to have big dinner and open presents at christmas day stay home spent time with my furkidz they can open thier presentz lolz smile

dec 24th... we are going to eric's mom side family.
dec 25th.. we will open our presents at home in the morning then later at night we will go to other side of family.

Begin of January -- we will go to Illinois for late x-mas, seeing my friends & family, cousins wedding, and many more :)

On Christmas eve, and Christmas day my gf RedheadGrrl will be at my sister's house to spend time with my family. Ooooh I am so exciting! It will be alot of fun together. :)

Christmas Eve, maybe take the kids cruising to look at different displays of Christmas lights and then go to the deaf church.

On Christmas Day, will open the gifts, relax at home and see what my husband's family is up to on whether to go over there or they come over to our house.

my bf and his daughters will coming up to my place on dec 22nd and staying at my place for a week, on dec 25th we will open the gifts in the morning then afternoon we wil go to my parent s house staying until evening for supper and open the gifts then go back home.

My hubby and I will go over to my oldest sister's place on Christmas day for a christmas dinner. :)

Christmas eve: At my dad's house to open presents and dinner
Christmas day: At my own house with just me and my kids. ;)

Well sounds like everybody's got plans for Christmas...... I wish there were someplaces I ould go for Christmas but will be stayin' home home nothing going on for me........ but I guess I'll say this to everyone of you out there......... Have a great Christmas and be safe and dive more carefully ..... I know you prolly don't wanna hear this " safe driving" but it's for your own good..... Have a super Holiday!....... Merry Christmas to you ALL!

all we will do on Christmas eve is stay home and watch movies..
Christmas day.. open gifts here with TJ.. then go to my brothers house and give them gifts.. then to my moms.. i probably will give the gifts to my sister few days early.. as i know she will not come here as her hubby will be home.. so they would want to spend more time together as he was gone for a month due to working out on job site in LA.
Anyway we will come back to my brother's to eat with them..Yummy.. I cant wait! :D

We will stay home with my family and open Christmas gifts in the morning.. On Christmas Day!!

On Christmas Eve, we will go to granny's house to eat dinner and open more presents!!!!!!!! YUMMMMY HAM! Can't wait!

HAVE A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!

on the 23rd will be staying overnight at my fiance's parents house and come home on the 24th, then on the 25th will go over to my cousin's to open gifts and have dinner. then i gotta go back to work on the 26th.. sucks... blah!

Back