What are you doing on Christmas?

Christmas Eve we have church and than off to my aunts cabin to open presents and than home to open family presents.

Christmas Day we open santa presents and than family comes over and we all hang out

We'll be spending Christmas Eve with my family while my boys will be at their dad's but on Christmas day, my boys will be with us and we'll have it here at home....

Great to see people have planned, than to have christmas alone!

We re spending with my kids and our both sides of family come to my house and use my fireplace,on Christmas day, but over my parents house for dinner. We always traditional to watch christmas movies or cartoons on Christmas eve.

Everyone, have a safe trip and merry christmas!

I will go home on Dec 21st from work and stay home, rest alot cuz I still little sick, ughhh... More likely I will catch up on DVDs cuz I have been behind fall with movies, ahhh!!!!

now my plan changed, since my stepfather have work on dec 24 and 25th so postone on dec 26 he is off... so we still plan on dec 23 ofc..

I will take 3 weeks off from 18th December to 5th January 2007. (Today is my first working day after 6 weeks no work and will work until 15th December then is my last working day and also Xmas office party as well.)

We will go to Xmas market in town to celebrate Xmas eve and next day on Xmas Day, we will have Alan's godparents for all the day. We stay home on Boxing Day (26th December) to enjoy our relax with our sons.

BIG southern Christmas, LOTS of food to feed the aunts cousins and such. We are over 100 people all crowded into one house. Eating, laughing, talking, eating, telling old stories, catching up, eating and more eating. We love to eat!!! If you visit us we will stuff you till you can’t move, then tell you to look at the desert table of which you must have 5 different kinds of. When you leave you are sure you will die. Who can handle that much food and laughing till you hurt?!?!?! I love my family!!! LOL oh then we eat some more! LOL

Christmas time is always my favorite time of the year other than the summer.

This christmas the boys and I will be going over to my mother's for the weekend. Usually we would have a christmas eve get-a-together and have the dinner, open the presents, etc and on christmas day, my boys and I usually go to my father's side in another state for lunch and spend part of the afternoon there. It's just been a ritual for us. It's all about the family. ;)

BIG southern Christmas, LOTS of food to feed the aunts cousins and such. We are over 100 people all crowded into one house. Eating, laughing, talking, eating, telling old stories, catching up, eating and more eating. We love to eat!!! If you visit us we will stuff you till you can’t move, then tell you to look at the desert table of which you must have 5 different kinds of. When you leave you are sure you will die. Who can handle that much food and laughing till you hurt?!?!?! I love my family!!! LOL oh then we eat some more! LOL

Oh, my gosh, that's a lotta people in the house. Hope Santa leaves a half dozen 50 gallon trash cans in your Christmas stocking! Lol, have a great time.

wow Southern, I thought we were going to be busy.

It is my turn to do Xmas. There will be 11 of us from across the country arriving at various times during the week. Xmas morning open the gifts and big turkey dinner in the evening.

Happy Holidays!

My bf and I are going to my sister's house for the Christmas weekend and my other family members and relatives all will come for the Christmas day.

I already have the plans for Christmas Day with my family, my lover's parent and my lover.

I will be doing what my family has done for years...

On Christmas Eve, Christmas Service at their church then a huge gathering at my parent's house for the White Elephant Game.

Every year, the White Elephant Game gets bigger and bigger. I can't wait to see what it's like this year. ;)

I won't be doing much shopping due to my travel plans. Ugh!

On Christmas Day, I'll be opening presents... then sleeping more afterwards.

Will have a " Christmas " banquet at church w/ my bf. :)

I will be gone to my mom's house to stay the weekend on 22nd, on Christmas Eve, I will be at my (dad's mom) grandma's house for eating homemade chilli and open presents and then later that night, I will be at other grandma's house (my mom's mom) to open presents. On Christmas Day, my brother will come over to my mom's house, we will open presents and then during lunch time, we will have a dinner at my grandma's house for my brother's birthday.

This year, my relatives is coming over interstate to my hometown for christmas and we'll all have christmas lunch and opening chirstmas pressies on the 25th :D Gotta be gooood!

Back