What are you afraid of?

Originally posted by Loki
who isn't after they meet your sorry ass- I dont think its fear- I think it's more like :barf:

:cool:

Yea you wish. Btw how is Kahula :stomp: oops :fu:

Originally posted by Loki
Going to prison- :eek: your freedom being stripped away and the cops telling you what to do 24/7- I wouldn't handle that staying in the cell 23 hours a day, or being raped by other women

loki what u mean going to prison did u get in trouble with the law?? if so, have u gotten an attorney?? this saying going to prison isn t a joke its not even funny. i hope what u are saying isn t a joke ......

No but she been taken by two mens in white coats :breaks for it:

LOL Giglz.. Jack made silly comment of feather. :rofl:

Originally posted by MsGiglz
:roll: maybe he got a feather stick in his butt..
eh

:rofl: and I'm the cat I should had clawed his azz to leave my signature on his azz? like the zorro? :laugh2:

Originally posted by javapride
loki what u mean going to prison did u get in trouble with the law?? if so, have u gotten an attorney?? this saying going to prison isn t a joke its not even funny. i hope what u are saying isn t a joke ......

*makes a joke abt prison* :twisted:

jkjk Javapride :o *be nice* acting :angel:

*walks out*

Originally posted by Fly Free
*makes a joke abt prison* :twisted:

jkjk Javapride :o *be nice* acting :angel:

*walks out*

PFFHTHTYY i know u know how i feel abt it but U can joke cuz U know where to draw the line but some poeple don't! LOL!

The dark. I am such a wuss. I'm 23 and I still sleep with a night light.

Originally posted by funnybebe78
:rofl: and I'm the cat I should had clawed his azz to leave my signature on his azz? like the zorro? :laugh2:

Go for it! he will have scar mark from ur stratch. Then saying "Do Not Mess With AD's CATS!!!"

Originally posted by PiercedPixie
*passes you super glue* :)

:laugh2: :laugh2:

Well.... I think any fear is valid, even the feather fear. :cool:

My fear is guns. I get near one I go crazy.... not venting self righteously, but scaredy cat crazy

Back