What are you afraid of?

Jack

Reaction score
What am I afraid of? I'll tell you: a feather. That's right, a feather. How could anyone be afraid of a feather, you say. That's an honest question, and I'll try to give it an honest answer. First of all, did I say it was a poison feather?

Fear of feather??? In my theory, probably ur past life might be Bird murderer. THat send u new fear for into next life. Sound werid but that's possible.

Originally posted by Lasza
Fear of feather??? In my theory, probably ur past life might be Bird murderer. THat send u new fear for into next life. Sound werid but that's possible.
I don't say that the bird is "good" or the bat is "bad." But I will say this: at least the bird is less nude.

Originally posted by Jack
What am I afraid of? I'll tell you: a feather. That's right, a feather. How could anyone be afraid of a feather, you say. That's an honest question, and I'll try to give it an honest answer. First of all, did I say it was a poison feather?

:shock: :eek: *smh*

I don't say that the bird is "good" or the bat is "bad." But I will say this: at least the bird is less nude.
Oh well, we have different point of view about "After Life".

HAHAHAH a feather oh please
:rofl:

What Im afraid of....

YOU POSTING STUPID THREADS & HOGGING OVER -- FLOOD UP FORUM...no more please...

:rofl:

Ignore my sarcastic remarks, dont pay attention to me :laugh2:

Back