What Are U Doing This Summer??

TweetyBird

Premium Member
Reaction score
my god daughter will spend with me whole summer time... we going swimming pool lot, watch movies and do something fun.... also i am going MO for Ader too...

what about yall???

Spend all of Summer with my Sequoias(If I can do that and have enough money), maybe going to Cedar Point for Deaf Day, maybe going to MO for Ader. But I dont know yet, will find out more and more later.

Me what I am doing in this summer .. probably nothing .. probably I will have a job hehe

i will be working all summer and saving up money..

but on july 8th, i'm going to indianapolis for a DCI show. *does crazy dance* there'll be 25 corps that day. woot!

dci is drum corps international. it's like professional marching band. it's loud and crazy and ZOMG so much fun! all my favourite corps are going to be there except for my absolute favourite, phantom regiment.

but on july 28th, all top corps will be in murfreesboro, tn, a few hours from where i live!

I was planning on working during the summer to earn enough money to go to my family reunion in CT at the end of summer. But I got "laid off" from most of my work yesterday, so now I don't know what to do. :(

hmm in summer ....wanna to save alot of money and such like that so i can hang out with my crush....hang out with mel and might will go to mo for aders too .....dunno abt that part have to see what will happen later thro and plus will go to cedar point for deaf day too

I'll be working most this summer, also going to the AD get together in St. Louis MO. Going to take my boys places this summer, Visiting some friends too. ;)

I'll be shivering in the cold and counting my pennies most carefully. I hope to throw in a trip to visit a friend in Sydney.

I'll be working mostly this summer, going to the AD in St.Louis MO, also RR and I have plans getting some errands and things done for the wedding next year also spending time with our children and doing stuff together....

:) I will be going to New Hampshire again this summer, and going to the AD Caucus in MO. I am hoping to put Tiger into camp so he won't be bored this summer.

:applause: I'm so thrill to see that most of my friends are going to the AD Caucus in MO this year! :grouphug: :ily: I cannot wait to meet each of you all in real life. I'm so excite for sure I'll give you all a squeeze huggies for sure! You can bet on it! ;)

Goin' to college for graphic arts and part-time job. *crossin' my fingers* :D

i have no idea yet probably hang out with friends and go up north to the cottage every other weekend.

work -- six flags -- work -- pridefest -- work -- ADer --- work -- MAAD softball -- work -- who cares.....

There!

Back