What are somethings that were once illegal and is now legal?

Meth was legal during WWI and part of WWII. It was orginally designed for soldiers to take them and be able to fight for days nonstop. But at the time they didn't realize that some of the soldiers were becoming addicited to it and after they came home from war and started withdrawal they often acted out criminally landing in jails. After some reaearch and consideration, it was found that meth was doing more harm than good so they outlawed it.

Of course I can go anywhere around here and buy some if I really wanted to. BUT because I have better and more important things to spend my money on, I choose not to.

Meth was legal during WWI and part of WWII. It was orginally designed for soldiers to take them and be able to fight for days nonstop. But at the time they didn't realize that some of the soldiers were becoming addicited to it and after they came home from war and started withdrawal they often acted out criminally landing in jails. After some reaearch and consideration, it was found that meth was doing more harm than good so they outlawed it.

Of course I can go anywhere around here and buy some if I really wanted to. BUT because I have better and more important things to spend my money on, I choose not to.

and plus.... meth's a very filthy drug.... there are safer and cleaner drug to stay awake..... like provigil which I just took it for first time today and damn it's a hell of a drug!

but at heavy cost.... $300 for 30 pills ($70 paid by insurance)

yuup, the theory is that if it is legalized, it can be regulated better and the prostitutes can be better taken care of versus having to do everything undercover and in very risky ways. (IE - shade tree abortions which can leave the woman unable to bear children in the future, extremely ill from infection, or even dead.)

and plus.... meth's a very filthy drug.... there are safer and cleaner drug to stay awake..... like provigil which I just took it for first time today and damn it's a hell of a drug!

yes it is, I have seen a meth lab myself and several of the ingredients. Lets just say your'e lucky if it doesnt blow up in your face while cooking it, and the fact that the stuff used to cook it was NEVER cleaned. :shock:

I would rather eat dog shits than do meth in my opinion.

Back