what are some funny things that sticks to your implant?

coolgirlspyer90

Reaction score
My band buddies have been asking me if a spoon can stick to my implant, But i have tried it before and didn't work very well. But hair pins have sticked to my implant. What are some funny things that sticked to your implant?? :D

coins, paperclips and it has stuck to the car door and my umbrella

I would think it would have to be magnetic to stick?

WKD.jpg

Fridge magnets.I often use them to decorate my coil when I'm in a mood to do so..have some pretty ones.

also the pins and needles for sewing.basically anything that is metal.

I have a friend who stuck a beer bottle cap on his wife's CI at a party. She ran away bawling. :roll:

I have a friend who stuck a beer bottle cap on his wife's CI at a party. She ran away bawling. :roll:

LoL! I saw the beer bottle cap on coil from my friend's coil magnet for decorate. That's cool! It's doesn't that hurt.

I tried to put dime coin on my coil magnet. It's not working. I tried to put beer bottle caps on but it's not fit. :-( I thinking about use nylon hammer on caps to flat to see if it's work. :)

coins, paperclips and it has stuck to the car door and my umbrella

Yeah! I saw it on your facebook photo. Is that hurt?? I tried to put dime coin on my coil but it's not working. I felt funny and not stick it.

Nothing, no feelings at all and most certainly doesn't hurt at all!... it's just the magnet, no transmission is affected.

Not intentionally, I was getting milk out of a cooler at the store and my magnet stuck to the metal frame and pulled away as I went to close the door!

I remember my first CI in 2 days. It was accident fall off and stick on my blackberry's magnet and my mom's new laptop. I was like oh shit and pulled it out. Whew! I think it's not affect on my CI.

I tried to put dime coin on my coil magnet. It's not working. I tried to put beer bottle caps on but it's not fit. :-( I thinking about use nylon hammer on caps to flat to see if it's work. :)
A dime won't stick because it's a different kind of metal. This applies to American coins, not foreign coins. Most Canadian coins are affected by magnets, but not American coins.

A dime won't stick because it's a different kind of metal. This applies to American coins, not foreign coins. Most Canadian coins are affected by magnets, but not American coins.

I still have Canadian coins at my mom's. I will try it. My grandma and my family collected the foreign coins. They have British, French, German, Italian, Mexico, and more. They traveled to Europe, Caribbean, and some Asian.

I didn't realize that American coins can't affect the magnet.

I had bit of silly moment, Was at Ikea today, I tested the magnet strength of the spoons to see which one would STICK on my implant. It sent my mum in hysterics and onlookers were looking wondering WTF i am doing or what the hell i have on my head!!!

I've had my CI jump over to my dog's choke chain while giving him a bath, then he shook all that water towards the CI - just glad it is splash proof!

Back