what are some funny things that sticks to your implant?

I can't get a dime to stick to my CI coil. However my nail file certainly sticks to it.

I've had my CI stick to the magnets on my parents' fridge. ( I have no magnets at home.) I've had it stick to my car door :mad: and I've had pins and needles stick to it. It'll stick to my PC's monitor.

hahahaha guys, i read all of the comments. I'm interested that coins can stick to implants. This week at my school we had spirit week. and on Wednesday was wacky Wednesday and guess what i did with my implant? I put like barrettes on my implants, i tried making it stand up like the picture in this topic, but it didn't work, but alot of people were laughing really hard about my implant. And my friend in my section of the band heard about my comment on how i should've put a coke bottle cap on my implant and he replied; "OMG you totally should've done that! it would be SWEET!!!" I just laughed after he said that. Keep the funny stories coming!!

I've stuck a screw on my implant area. There is a picture somewhere on AD of that...I think it might be in my thread in my signature. Feel free to read my thread!

Back