What are 6 things you would grab?

Raingurl's original question said:

"What are the six things that you would grab (not family members because assuming they are safe and with you).."

Sorry, I overlook her thread... :Oops:

1. bank card, document papers. 2. my cat Blanca. 3. Medication. 4. Canned food/bottled water. 5. sidekick/laptop. 6. bring 2 or 3 pieces of clothes/blanket.

1. documents
2. medication
3. sk/laptop (if I have one)
4. blankets
5. clothes
6. food/water

pets
sk/laptop
blanket/pillow
backpack full with clothes/shoes/books
flashlight
food/water

A lot of you are saying bank cards, but if there is no electricity you can't use the ATM. That's why I said cash - it's more practical. No one will refuse a $20. :)

A lot of you are saying bank cards, but if there is no electricity you can't use the ATM. That's why I said cash - it's more practical. No one will refuse a $20. :)
Exactly!

1. My dog

2. Water

3. Hearing Aid and Batteries

4. Radio

5. Granola Bars

6. My Lighter

lol, after i said that i'm taking my pets with me then everyone started to :type: about their pets too

:giggle:
glad to know that no one is leaving pets behind..

if someone did leave them behind.. :squint: then they are stupid..

1. I'D
2. Documents
3. Cash/atm cards
4. Glasses
5. HAs
6. Pager/cell phones/chargers

Someone mentioned why get pagers or cell phones since there will be no home to charge them up. Well...that's true but there will be some buildings still intact or can use car charger if help arrives. I wud like to be able to contact our families to pick us up or get help.

remmy what happen to great blackout at NYC in umm 2003 or 04. Most mobile phone doesn't work well.

remmy what happen to great blackout at NYC in umm 2003 or 04. Most mobile phone doesn't work well.

We will never know if electricity will work or not..I like to have my pager with me just in case. If no electricity, then will find a way but at least I will have my pager. It was listed as last on my list so...

In emergency, if in a hurry:

1. cash and IDs in my purse
2. kitty
3. water bottles
4. food
5. blankets
6. SK--hopefully it working :)

If its an earthquake then I just would save myself and cat first then go back to get whatever I can after the earthquake is over. If its a long term emergency such as financial collapse or war, that is a different situation.

For Me..

1. purse (has ID, bank, money, pen and paper in it at all times)
2. safe box (other important papers)
3. pets if i have em (don't have any right now)
4. medication (headaches and pain)
5. first aid kit
6. food and water

I didn't put SK or mobile cuz there may not be electricity for a while, so i would leave them behind. you can replace them later if needed.

first thing before i make a list i would go outside and "screw the distaster!!!!" then i ll come back and...

1. take the first hot lady asian i see
2. take my computer with me (its my baby)
3. take some foods with me since the nation is like a friggin fountain
4. take some thongs with me for some role playing with asian
5. go outside again and say "up yours!!!" to the sky
6. grab as much as trojan condom i can find under the debris

XDDDDDDD

Hmm, I guess I'd bring the same things too, I would definitely need food and water, medicine, flashlight/matches, clothing, and my important papers .But I'd bring my cellphone instead of the radio since it has a built-in radio! Of course I have extra batteries too (I always have my phone in my pocket, no way I'd leave it behind).

Hmm, I guess I'd bring the same things too, I would definitely need food and water, medicine, flashlight/matches, clothing, and my important papers .But I'd bring my cellphone instead of the radio since it has a built-in radio! Of course I have extra batteries too (I always have my phone in my pocket, no way I'd leave it behind).

Back