Weight

a persons weight tends to be about as personal as their religion or politics...
beyond the basic health issues, weight is about personal comfort with ones appearance, confidence to be seen and interact within the world. confidence is sexy. i have always said that it is truly unfair that when a woman gains weight she gains cup sizes, hence a nice added bonus. but, a man that gains weight does not gain "cup" sizes. if we did, my wife would be pouring on the brownies :shock:
my weight, i have gained 15 lbs in the last month, i quit smoking. so my lungs feel better but my pants hurt :werd:

Probably because the pants are too small to fit in, that's probably why it hurts to be in tight pants. Don't worry, nothing to be embarrassed of. It happens to tons of people around.

Oceanbreeze said:
Thank you, Angel. That's absolutely right. I personally know two men who suffered from anorexia. One found recovery, but the other did not. It's sad.

I'm sorry I missed your post, you're very welcome, and I'm sorry to hear about the other didn't make it, and yes it's sad.... :(

sequoias said:
Probably because the pants are too small to fit in, that's probably why it hurts to be in tight pants. Don't worry, nothing to be embarrassed of. It happens to tons of people around.

Ohhhhh I get it now....Yes there's nothing to be embarrassed about, it happens to alot of people.... :hug:

because i have gained so much wieght my pants dont fit anymore,
its better than saying my stomach hurts from pants being too tight.
sorry, bad humor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oceanbreeze
I personally know two men who suffered from anorexia. One found recovery, but the other did not. It's sad.

My gf's aunt died from anorexia, I think. It had to do with the body image of herself.

new2deaf said:
because i have gained so much wieght my pants dont fit anymore,
its better than saying my stomach hurts from pants being too tight.
sorry, bad humor.

Aww it's okay really, I understand now, and please don't feel bad cause it happens to many of us believe me youre not alone :hug:

thanks for the hug angel
:angel:
i have said that if i keep going up the scale i will have to smoke again,
hopefully it wont come to that. im praying for spring so i can get outside and move around, i am a hermit in the winter

SmiLe ImL said:
Wut the heck u think that funny abt ur weight, LOL w/ a poopie brown hair unforgettable abt ur thyroid gland.

Gravity helps me pull up in the air that makes me feel lighter.

I could tell most of them are heavy weight that's becuz they just want to eat and sit too much time on the computer, LOL!!! I'm just joking.
What the heck? You came up with a poopie thread. LOL

-Thyroidless Poopie Brown Hair

Oh, and what's your weight again?

Liebling:-))) said:
wow FreeWoman77, you understand my post..

Yes, it´s exact example, Butterflygirl.
That has nothing to do with this thread. What I said in the other thread was uncalled for and I apologize but it was the truth spoken out of my mouth. I guess I said it out of blue after reading some of your previous posts but I am not going to say what they were in here. I am not looking for arguments so let it slide.

ButterflyGirl said:
He did put some members down and we don't appreciate it. All he can do is to be more supportive and be understanding but all he do is putting some members down. Some of his words were not necessary.

Europian members here would also like same understanding Europian culture but u just said the link I posted above putting some Europian members down

Freewoman77

Butterflygirl already apologize and I agree it has no bearing to what this thread is about...it look like to me youre trying to cause problems, if you had a problem with a post in another thread then you could have PM her about it, but it look like to me youre trying to rub it in her face.....

Gosh, I don't know where this forum is heading at, but I surely dont like what Im seeing lately.... :|

FreeWoman77 said:
Europian members here would also like same understanding Europian culture but u just said the link I posted above putting some Europian members down
At least I did apologize and I have asked one of the mods to remove my post. My button was pushed at that time so that was why I said it which I admit was rude. I am sorry, okay?

^Angel^ said:
Freewoman77

Butterflygirl already apologize and I agree it has no bearing to what this thread is about...it look like to me youre trying to cause problems, if you had a problem with a post in another thread then you could have PM her about it, but it look like to me youre trying to rub it in her face.....

Gosh, I don't know where this forum is heading at, but I surely dont like what Im seeing lately.... :|

I wasnt trying to, ofc, I forgive ButterflyGirl, when I got offended I would be watching the person what she/he said lately, I couldnt stand keeping my hands tied, "Understanding" exactly I wish to be understood too.
That thread about shower ButterflyGirl didnt apologized after Liebling has posted http://www.alldeaf.com/showthread.php?t=23463&page=3&highlight=shower
til I mentioned here cuz ButterflyGirl and u asked Liebling :confused: so I posted here what she meant I may see she got offended too,

and I apologize

FreeWoman77 said:
I wasnt trying to, ofc, I forgive ButterflyGirl, when I got offended I would be watching the person what she/he said lately, I couldnt stand keeping my hands tied, "Understanding" exactly I wish to be understood too.
That thread about shower ButterflyGirl didnt apologized after Liebling has posted http://www.alldeaf.com/showthread.php?t=23463&page=3&highlight=shower
til I mentioned here cuz ButterflyGirl and u asked Liebling :confused: so I posted here what she meant I may see she got offended too,

and I apologize

Yes, that´s exact how I feeling. It´s not first posts she made toward me... Yes, she didn´t apologized after my post until today for a first time...

Butterflygirl, I doesn´t mean to cause you the problem here but give you hint to think twice but I´m surprised that FreeWoman77 didn´t forget it. I can understand how she feel because you also hurt me, too. I know it´s not just her or me but others, you made your rude remark to any threads.

From now I´m prepare to forget it... It belongs past now...

Apologized and Forgiven... :grouphug:

Oceanbreeze said:
Thank you, GalaxyAngel! That's absolutely right! :thumb:

Got it. I undestand what you're trying to say.. Pretty I can understand clear crystal what r u trying to expose your message! Which you have good reason because doesn't want expose your picture and weight etc etc...

My apoglize that what I did prevouis another thread and little offense to you.. by the way... Can you and I truce ? I'm very respect open heart for you.. no matter what r u looking as long you try your best goal health. That's okay which it's great news..

:thumb:

sequoias said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oceanbreeze
I personally know two men who suffered from anorexia. One found recovery, but the other did not. It's sad.

My gf's aunt died from anorexia, I think. It had to do with the body image of herself.

I know. It's really sad, and people just don't get it that it's NOT about weight at all. It's like you said, it's about a person's self worth, or lack there of, that causes someone to go down the path of an eating disorder. Once you're there, it's extremely hard to turn around and "go the other way".

Back