Weight

SmiLe ImL

Reaction score
How much do u weight?

lol what? is that a joke? ;)

5'9, 175 lbs, fairly avg shape. medium sized bone frame.

-J.

That's none of bee wax business, Is it? :ugh2:

Yeah, that's what I thought so that's why I choose to ignore this nonsense thread here.

I has no idea why those question is important to creator... :dunno:

Liebling:-))) said:
I has no idea why those question is important to creator... :dunno:

She might did it on purpose because of ^Angel^'s thread "What's wrong with men?" She is aware of what we said in there, she trying to mock us.

Cheri said:
She might did it on purpose because of ^Angel^'s thread "What's wrong with men?" She is aware of what we said in there, she trying to mock us.

"She"? It could be "He"? :dunno:

Yeah it could be true. Let's see what the creator answer....

Mama2AFTIV said:
I ain't tell...it is none of your bee wax!

Exactly!

If I may, I'd like to sound off alittle. I've been seeing a lot of negative stuff surrounding weight lately, and it's starting to get on my nerves. One poster wanted us to post weights also as encouragment for weight loss. Another thread wanted pix of us at our unhealthy weights. Personally, I think this is damaging, and permits competition amongst us in the weight loss arena. It promotes eating disorder behavior, and it's no secret that most of have eating disorders, or has had one.

It would be nice if we all could just promote healthy eating habits amongst each other instead of showing pictures or asking for weights.

Just my two cents.

I weigh an average of 2.5 pounds along each inch of my 73 inch frame. Happy now? :mrgreen:

ButterflyGirl said:
How much we weight is so important for you to know??

Maybe she's a OBGYN doctor....:giggle:

Sorry, I try to be funni sometimes....

Oceanbreeze said:
Exactly!

If I may, I'd like to sound off alittle. I've been seeing a lot of negative stuff surrounding weight lately, and it's starting to get on my nerves. One poster wanted us to post weights also as encouragment for weight loss. Another thread wanted pix of us at our unhealthy weights. Personally, I think this is damaging, and permits competition amongst us in the weight loss arena. It promotes eating disorder behavior, and it's no secret that most of have eating disorders, or has had one.

It would be nice if we all could just promote healthy eating habits amongst each other instead of showing pictures or asking for weights.

Just my two cents.

i am sorry if you are feeling insecure... but have you FORGOTTEN that some of us WERE IN YOUR SHOES??? so we know what it is like!!! sheesh... so i don't see anything wrong with showing pictures of our new looks cuz we are proud of ourselves for overcoming our fears and struggles with our weight/excuses... cuz we WORKED DAMN HARD to reach our goals... and we feel that YOU GUYS CAN DO IT TOO!!! :grouphug:

we are NOT TRYING
to make those feel insecure, let alone competite (sigh)... why do you think we discuss about how we did it and try to encourage and help other members??? ...

by the way, asking HOW MUCH A PERSON WEIGHS IS DAMN RUDE- ESPECIALLY LOW-CLASS! :thumbd:

FeistyChick got a good point. It's true they worked hard to get where they wanna be. They deserved a round of applause. :applause:

FeistyChick said:
i am sorry if you are feeling insecure... but have you FORGOTTEN that some of us WERE IN YOUR SHOES??? so we know what it is like!!! sheesh... so i don't see anything wrong with showing pictures of our new looks cuz we are proud of ourselves for overcoming our fears and struggles with our weight/excuses... cuz we WORKED DAMN HARD to reach our goals... and we feel that YOU GUYS CAN DO IT TOO!!! :grouphug:

we are NOT TRYING
to make those feel insecure, let alone competite (sigh)... why do you think we discuss about how we did it and try to encourage and help other members??? ...

by the way, asking HOW MUCH A PERSON WEIGHS IS DAMN RUDE- ESPECIALLY LOW-CLASS! :thumbd:

No, I was offended. You have to realize what atmosphere you are dealing with. Like I said in the other post, the majority of us have eating disorders. Anyone with an eating disorder realizes that anything having to do with weights, pictures and such, CAN have an impact. unhealthy atitudes and behaviors arise. It's like saying..."Hey, look at her. She looks awesome. I sure wish I could look like that." Then, that person sets about starving themselves for the next 2 weeks so they can look like that! It's unhealthy. All I was suggesting is that instead of posting pictures and so forth to promote weight loss, we encourage healthy eating habits instead.

Cheri said:
FeistyChick got a good point. It's true they worked hard to get where they wanna be. They deserved a round of applause. :applause:

Feisty probably had good intentions, but that's about it.

Back