Webcam Crew Sign In!

I don't have webcam... I alway say I WILL have webcam for few years but I didn't buy yet... I really don't know why... I think it's TIME for me to buy webcam then I am able to learn ASL with you all before I can ASL with you all in real life this July... :D

Hehe.. :giggle: I understand you
i will help you, when you are visit to me in 10th of March. two american friends of mine, you can to chat with them ;) *hopp hopp*

Signed up already, as "HaloAngel" since someone already taken Angel :( , will get a web cam soon.....

I would like to join one of these days. But, not right now. I just moved in my own new place and some of my friends stopped by to visit me almost everyday. I don't have much time to pay attention and chat thru webcam. Sooo... I have to wait until everythin' settle down first, and then I will be able to have time to pay attention and chat. ;)

Anyone want come to stickam ??

"AllDeaf" and I will give it out the password :).. we need more to come join and have fun :D :thumb:

Whether or not the web-cam site has quite a bit of technical bugs and more, seems like I've been seeing a 'few' that have gone into the site, used a web-cam and afterwards, their computer will start acting up. It already happened to me once, but thankfully, the 'effects' didn't do any harm or damage to my computer. In my own opinion, I believe the site has too many bugs and it'll take some time for the majority of those bugs to disappear...eventually making the site more enjoyable and less problems to deal with afterwards. Already, I know of at least 3 others who have had 'some' problem with their computers, however, those effects weren't long lasting, has anyone else had such technical problems with their computers after visiting the site, especially if you had used a web-cam?

~RR

I've used the site several times and I never had a problem after leaving the site. I'm guessing it has to do with one's computer memory since the site is all about streaming videos, but I'm no expert.

It's like when you visit a MySpace profile and the user has a bunch of animations and images, it causes your computer to slow down. But that doesn't necessarily mean your computer was harmed by the site.

By the way, my computer's basic specs are:

- 3.6 GHz w/ HT
- 2 GB RAM
- NVIDIA GeForce 6800 GTO

There is a webcam chat session right now. If you want in, PM me for the room name and password. Session should last for about an hour or so.

same here alex... strange.... i think its cuz of memory -- they used too much programs at same time.. thats what i think??

i'm all set to go soon *snickers*

I've used the site several times and I never had a problem after leaving the site. I'm guessing it has to do with one's computer memory since the site is all about streaming videos, but I'm no expert.

It's like when you visit a MySpace profile and the user has a bunch of animations and images, it causes your computer to slow down. But that doesn't necessarily mean your computer was harmed by the site.

By the way, my computer's basic specs are:

- 3.6 GHz w/ HT
- 2 GB RAM
- NVIDIA GeForce 6800 GTO

i already joined 2 weeks ago and i am same as here GRINS
did session with alex but it did work without cam but soon i will get cam to work GRR

Back