Webcam Crew Sign In!

Alex

Administrator
Staff Member
Reaction score
I'm on this cool webcam site called Stickam - Express Yourself LIVE! and I'm in a chatroom called "deaf"

If you have a webcam and want to join the chatroom, PM me and I'll give ya the password to join.

I'm already there with other ADers. Hope to see you there!

*bangin' on da webcam*....*looks at the broken hairbrush*....whew...thanks for announcing that...just about when I was gonna grab the hammer and........... :cool:

Anyhow, hope it all went well! :thumb:

~RR

I don't have webcam... I alway say I WILL have webcam for few years but I didn't buy yet... I really don't know why... I think it's TIME for me to buy webcam then I am able to learn ASL with you all before I can ASL with you all in real life this July... :D

My dumb computer won't let me use webcam! So I gotta have to wait till I get a new computer...dunno when. But only is my laptop we do have built in webcam. :)

Maybe next time!

Anyone that want to start a new chat session on Sickam.com and have ADers join, please post the details here.

Thanks!

Cool, I have a webcamera but I hate going into chatrooms because nobody wants to talk to me everytime I go, oh well

Eh, I decided to give this a try, hopefully somebody will talk to me, screename is the same as this one

I joined in last night , my screen name is sweetbettyboop @ Stickam.com .. find me there but don't have webcam though LOL

Back