Web Programs

I guess you did not read my post clear enough. Point missed I guess.
Cheers

I always use NotePad. Nothing fancy. I am starting to like CSS styling. So, I often use NotePad to edit and design it.

MTIV, I agree with you. I am very interested in these "technical" forums here but fail to see any relevance anywhere in regards to true technical topics. How sad! I would very much like to discuss serious techie topics but seem to have lost some of my intrique after reading a few posts here and there in the "technical" forums. :(

Originally posted by 94ranger
MTIV, I agree with you. I am very interested in these "technical" forums here but fail to see any relevance anywhere in regards to true technical topics. How sad! I would very much like to discuss serious techie topics but seem to have lost some of my intrique after reading a few posts here and there in the "technical" forums. :(

You can create your own thread like... for example.. "94ranger's tech-support" So, you can help to resolve the problem. Or anyone will come and leave feedback for our help. I know that happen alot in original alldeaf.com :)

You can't really create a thread to help someone else's problem with the problem actually being nonexistent. My point is this: all this talk about which is better, what program you use, etc., is a waste of time and use of this forum. I've seen posts like these all over the forums on this website and they're all the same. Who has what car? What computer do you have? Where do you live? How many kids do you have? What operating system do you have? These forums should be POLL places instead, in my opinion. No offense to anybody, I am just stating my opinion.

Originally posted by 94ranger
You can't really create a thread to help someone else's problem with the problem actually being nonexistent. My point is this: all this talk about which is better, what program you use, etc., is a waste of time and use of this forum. I've seen posts like these all over the forums on this website and they're all the same. Who has what car? What computer do you have? Where do you live? How many kids do you have? What operating system do you have? These forums should be POLL places instead, in my opinion. No offense to anybody, I am just stating my opinion.

:lol: how true, I remmy that defMatrix have lot of problem and some of us couldn't help because of difficult how we could explain or help out.

Originally posted by tAzMaNiAc
Pathetic.

Only true idiots would code the hard way (BBEdit, Notepad) - they are doing it the long and hard way.

That doesn't stand in the true world of business.

Brenden :)
agreed!

Originally posted by Willy
I use notepad.

please... use auther web program instead note. It save your time as the job required. time is important for clients.

Mac users are not using ONLY dreamweaver.

I was former MAC user. I used Adobe Go Live 5.0 it has many features in there.

True webdesigners use both the programs and notepad - (if they have to alter it to something to make it works)

Originally posted by eternity
Mac users are not using ONLY dreamweaver.

I was former MAC user. I used Adobe Go Live 5.0 it has many features in there.

True webdesigners use both the programs and notepad - (if they have to alter it to something to make it works)

Dreamwaver have format for PC and MAC :o However, I don't like Go Live at all because I have one with me. Never like it at all. By the way, I am using PC for adobe as well. Plus, I used work with MAC and like their o/s.

I wonder. Why do you guy start make the website on the internet at first place? How do you start decide to made that solution to develop the webpage for people to visit?

For me, I using as resume and family members/ some friends.

I use web develop by homestead. I am surprise mostly of you use notepad. I dont know how to use HTML.
wondering if you knowo any website for easier base HTML? so I can learn begin then will know more advance for me to better html myself.

Originally posted by ideafspy
I wonder. Why do you guy start make the website on the internet at first place? How do you start decide to made that solution to develop the webpage for people to visit?

For me, I using as resume and family members/ some friends.

In the first place, I wanted an experience to design website. Therefore, I decided to start with my own brag homepage to test my skill and email to some strange to give bad feedback on me. Then I learn more and more from mistake to better one.

Originally posted by illustrator
please... use auther web program instead note. It save your time as the job required. time is important for clients.

I agree with this one. Two of my friends work for a web company, and they said that they need to use programs 'cos have to save time. The ability and knowledge of handcoding HTML is good to have, and can be useful for whenever you are unable to fix it in programs, so you go to HTML and fix it.

hey ... can u help me iwth pix and i am not good its desgin.. nice pix cool... sooo mmm?

I had frontpage as my first webeditor and I liked it for the fact that it was so simple to use but had to move on to Dreamweaver for more advanced features which frontpage doesn't have.

Dreamweaver has template feature which is useful for a site with many pages like www.deafkartni.co.uk and if I change site's logo on template area, it will updates all other pages automatically.

I don't use notepad unless I have to save some codes like java-script or somethings.

I just use notepad and recently I am starting to use Dreamweaver, just exploring it around and see if I like it or not.

Back