we are going to miss

prostock19 said:
Off Topic, but how did he get the nickname "Kootie"???

I'm sure someone else will have the answer to that..I've only followed suit! ;) Seen other people calling him kootchie, so I followed. :Oops:

I have had an idea -- maybe it's cos it's easier to remember and spell than the way kujfie has it spelt...like I just spelt it. I had to think how to spell it correctly. Maybe that's why. :dunno:

I don't want Kootchie to leave this site. Of course, I was deeply saddened and upset by Kootchie's decision of resigning. I am aware that no one wants him to leave. Kootchie, you are the best moderator we ever had on AD. Without you, AD will never get same. I pray that you change your mind/heart about it. Please welcome back, Kootchie.

If you are still sticking with your decision, I respect your decision, but I refuse to say "goodbye" to you. Please give Kootchie our AD hugs :grouphug: :kiss:

prostock19 said:
Off Topic, but how did he get the nickname "Kootie"???

Kootchie got that affectionate nickname from MamaKatziechickie in another forum and it just went from forums to another. It really stuck with Kootchie because of his wonderful happy-go-lucky personality. Kootchie.. remember this.. I'm still gonna snatch you to the dance floor and :wiggle: with you!!! :naughty:

Yes, I MamaKatzie gave Kuifje that nick name "Kootchie" :applause: Kootchie dahlin'! :grouphug: from the chickies! You have our support!

Thank you for your support. It means a lot to me. I wanted to let you know that I have decided to remain on the moderating team at Alldeaf. I look forward to working with the other moderators and you, the members of the forum, to keep Alldeaf a great place to visit in the internet. Love you all.

PS: @ Freaky: Don't even think about pulling me to that dance floor, MawmyFreaky! :-P

Last edited by a moderator:
kuifje75 said:
Thank you for your support. It means a lot to me. I wanted to let you know that I have decided to remain on the moderating team at Alldeaf. I look forward to working with the other moderators and you, the members of the forum, to keep Alldeaf a great place to visit in the internet. Love you all.
Welcome back to AllDeaf and the Mod team, I always knew you would come back because you're seem very fitting in AlllDeaf.

Yay!!! Welcome back, mateyboy! ;) :applause: I knew you couldn't stay away for long! I knew that it'd be somehow resolved and entice you back into here!

kuifje75 said:

PS: @ Freaky: Don't even think about pulling me to that dance floor, MawmyFreaky! :-P

:applause: thats a GREAT news ive heard!! :thumb: glad u are staying on as mod!!!

kuifje75 said:

:applause: My Kootchie is here!! Yay!! I'm so happy to hear that you have returned back to us!! You know that I support you 110% and you are a very dear friend of mine!!! :grouphug: Kootchie & love you lots!!! Mahhh boy.. MawmyFreaky will still drag you to the dance floor!! :lol:

kuifje75 said:

YAY!!!! see guys... I am back online.. hes back..
woohoo..

Hey loverboy...I am so glad that you decided to stay.. I know I owe you something.. :/ here.. :cuddle: and :69:
hahaha..

(oh shit.. i am bad--blushed).. :ily: ya know me.. I am joking :mrgreen:
Psst.. I bet some of them are jealous.. :P

MsGiglz said:
YAY!!!! see guys... I am back online.. hes back..
woohoo..

Hey loverboy...I am so glad that you decided to stay.. I know I owe you something.. :/ here.. :cuddle: and :69:
hahaha..

(oh shit.. i am bad--blushed).. :ily: ya know me.. I am joking :mrgreen:
Psst.. I bet some of them are jealous.. :P

Lach!!! You always manage to crack me up every time, MsGiglz. :ily: too and keep on making us laugh!

kuifje75 said:
Lach!!! You always manage to crack me up every time, MsGiglz. :ily: too and keep on making us laugh!

Crack you up? Oh my golly! Should I paste you together? hehe ;)

Anytime!

There's something up to my sleeve :fruit:

But soon, I will peek in and type in.. so YOU will be :Owned:

haha hehe.. Later :)

Back