we are going to miss

knightwolf68

Reaction score
we are going to miss Kuifje75 and hope that he will come back here again ... I was so shock that he is leaving Ad for good. I was so :jaw: about that.

Kuifje75.. no way you cannot be serious??? I'd gotta talk to u online sometime!

there can never be a better moderator that has shown so much love for us all, he also knows one thing, drawing lines and considering poeple as well, u are the most well loved moderator here kootchie, i hope that u will return very soon, u will be sorely missed. (((((kootchie)))))

Is there a reason behind you leaving AD for good? I sure hope you won't leave for good because you've been a good contributor to this forum. For the time being, we all will miss you and pray that you'll come back soon. :sadwave:

Cricket said:
he'll come back.... they all do :cheers: who can't resist this website?

Alex still has not deleted my account upon my request.
The reason for leaving this forum is due to internal conflicts with one of the moderators here. I was called an inadequate moderator, and I found that extremely disturbing. Nobody else said anything, so I've decided to resign and leave you all to the other moderators. Good luck. This is the last statement from me.

Kuifjie, I'm really shocked that you wanted to leave out of blue! You can't leave here because you know it that you're addicted here! :mrgreen:
Check your P/M!

Dude, don't leave. If 1 person don't like your moderating, _ _ _ _ 'em. I think you've been a great moderatore and contributor to AD.

kuifje75 said:
The reason for leaving this forum is due to internal conflicts with one of the moderators here. I was called an inadequate moderator, and I found that extremely disturbing. Nobody else said anything, so I've decided to resign and leave you all to the other moderators. Good luck. This is the last statement from me.

C'mon, you can't leave just because of some prick who is just jealous of your skills as a moderator!

:grouphug:

kuifje75 said:

Kuifje -- i understand how u feel but u ARE indeed 1 of the best mods on AD and like others has said ignore the other mod that u are having some conflicts with -- i would definately miss u on AD both as a member and as a mod!!

kuifje75 said:

that sucks- but I believe that since I'm a new member and what I have observed you're well-liked :dizzy: ya can't make everyone in the world like your skills, like not everyone likes how president bush is doing his job.... lol :wiggle: good luck handsome one....

Who hurt my Kootchie?! :nono: That's a no-no!! Anyone knows Freaky sticks up for her lurrrved ones and I gotta speak up for Kootchie!! He has been working extra hard on AD as a moderator. Moderating is a volunteer basis and he gave up his free time to do this. To be underestimated and to be insulted on top of that... :squint: now that's something I do not appreciate because Kootchie has shown he is a far more responsible and fair moderator I have seen. Mind you!! Kootchie had to restrain me several times when I was about to flip off at several AD members!! Kootchie, you know I'll always support your decisions 110% as a very good friend because you've been very supportive to me. *HUGS*

Freaky UR not alone! kootchie please don't leave ON account of a moderator's insenstive insults, being an inadaquete moderator is really going to fall on the other dude or dudette consider this kootchie WE looked at U for ur reasons and ur MOD: comments and we know u PM poeple to warn them to take a chill pill and u also talk to us as well I ll be honest with everyone here i didn t uddy kootchie's words for a minute so you guess it i IMed him and asked him what that mean he explained it very clearly and i do not blame kootchie's anger abt this BUT he should'nt have to leave on account of an insult like this. I KNOW in my heart that only 4 poeple i trust on this board has done more than adaquete jobs. and one of thems indeed kootchie! so Kootchie PLEASE reconsider and don't leave on account of any of the insulting moderator(s) come on back here and work with us :) we love u ! :ily: and what's more PLEASE do not allow anyone to get in ur heart's desire's way to work with AD it still ROCKS despite some idiots here

I just hope things will be ironed out and resolved between you (kootchie) and the alleged insulter...I'm pretty sure there was some good reason for this fall out, but like the others have said, you've done a good job here and why not try solving it and staying here? Have a good discussion and solve the internal conflict you have with one of the other moderators and see if a conclusion could be reached?

Back