Wat Support do you get?

I read in normal school and can hear or understand the speech if spoken in my front but facing lot of troubles in class.Few teachers understand my problems but not all.My mom making calls to my friends to know working and home work of the class.Due to hard hearing I could not understand complete language of the teachers and classmates.
:dance: :deaf:

from Junior high school and on, I have interps and notetakers... also C-Print (sort of like notes but you get a COMPLETE transcript of what is said in the classroom, professor and students alike)...

in College now-- notetakers for few classes (It is difficult for me to learn if i read somebody's notes... i write my own notes in my own little system so it is more efficient for me to study) and interps for all. C-Print'ers are now in high demand and low in supply but I dont mind not having C-Print.

C-print is great especially when you need to study and try to remember THAT page the teacher said but the notetaker excluded in the notes... LOVE it but sometimes for some classes it is overrated (like home ec...!) Very helpful in dense courses like, psychology... biology with a lot of big words that interps cannot spell at 75mph.

Back