wasn't sure where to put this...

taylorjade.

Reaction score
hello everyone :]

it's been a while since i've been on here,

i was wondering if anyone could direct me to or help me out with something.

i'm looking for really good resources for learning ASL, whether it is free e-books, classes, websites, etc, any suggestion will be much appreciated.

my son is deaf, i am hearing, and we have been in contact for a couple years now with a teacher from the local school for the deaf who comes out to our home to help with learning ASL, however they are only able to come every other week. other than that i have mainly been using a sign dictionary of sorts that they provided for us but i would really like to speed things up for my son as he is very keen on learning new signs everyday and it has been hard to keep up!

i am in the process of taking formal ASL classes, however, due to my financial situation i have to jump through some hoops first and i have been looking for resources to help out while i'm waiting.

thanks!

sorry, i will admit i don't usually do much searching before i post things, i'm trigger-happy when it comes to asking my questions lol

thank you

If you're new to the forum it can be a bit overwhelming. (And yes, it's easy to post things.)

Good luck in your ASL studies!

Back