Warning!!

TrippLA said:
I got other problem about one stange member with 0 post count and he/she just want ask about my sex personal but I just ignored him/her.

damn it is so nutty....

I got something like that through IM someone ask me if I was horse seller then has job for me and asks for fees. Another one says she need help for her father who is in jail somewheres in africa. All I do is listen to them say their story and then boom out of my life. I'd make them think I was giving them money before I slam the door on their faces.

Hahahah theyre geting creative.

Richard

:) I have gotten the same type of emails too, where a woman from Nigeria had been asking for money. I also received the same emails that TrippLA received too. I just ignored them and deleted them.

CODAchild said:
:) I have gotten the same type of emails too, where a woman from Nigeria had been asking for money. I also received the same emails that TrippLA received too. I just ignored them and deleted them.

what? I never sent e-mail to you.

CODAchild said:

Yea, I understand but they sent me via PM, some of spamming. :eek:

Back