Warning!!

GoldenLeaf74

Reaction score
I am complaining that soomeone from AD poster because someone ask me for money to pay for her life needs. SHe told me she is working for training Doctor in Africia. she said she is deaf. I think that person is very phony to try advantage my money. I was very annoyed because I ask her where you find me and she saw my name and found my yahoo id on this website. I am not sure if it is from AD poster or someone visit in AD.

I believe Alex and mod should discuss about increase secuirty people can't read the fourm unless they must sign a agreement policy something like that.

Feel free to ask me some question.

GoldenLeaf74.

AllDeaf is not responsible what you put in your user control, as I see that you have your yahoo, aims, and msn screen name listed, The outsiders can get access to your aims, yahoo, and MSN. So it's better if you remove that, and only give your aims, yahoo and MSN to those you want to give them out to, through private message. ;)

Actually I like this forum open to the public, all you can do is block them sorry dude... :dunno:

Cheri said:
AllDeaf is not responsible what you put in your user control, as I see that you have your yahoo, aims, and msn screen name listed, The outsiders can get access to your aims, yahoo, and MSN. So it's better if you remove that, and only give your aims, yahoo and MSN to those you want to give them out to, through private message. ;)

ok thanks for advice.

yeah i agreed with SherryCherish :)

someone was found my yahoo ID and I was said WTF!!!! how they find me ?>/ hmm figure it out and ahhh then I removed it and it stopped :)

DeafMonkey said:
yeah i agreed with SherryCherish :)

someone was found my yahoo ID and I was said WTF!!!! how they find me ?>/ hmm figure it out and ahhh then I removed it and it stopped :)

yeah, I never thought a person would bug me for some money. I thought it would be a cool if someone saw my Yahoo, MSN and etc and should be more friends on my online to chats.. oh well.

GoldenLeaf74 said:
yeah, I never thought a person would bug me for some money. I thought it would be a cool if someone saw my Yahoo, MSN and etc and should be more friends on my online to chats.. oh well.

oh yeah me too but yikes add me up from yahoo so I had to remove and much better :) .. only I like ask from in pmed for permssion (spelling) :)

DeafMonkey said:
oh yeah me too but yikes add me up from yahoo so I had to remove and much better :) .. only I like ask from in pmed for permssion (spelling) :)

yeah, I agree with that, it was very bigg annoyed if someone ask me for money. I hate it.

old news..
long time ago already removed their id under IM icons..
I've made decision to remove it reason tired of spamming!

I cannot remmy where another thread somewhere.. related Deaflove, LoveDeaf, and more... loves stalking peoples.

GalaxyAngel said:
old news..
long time ago already removed their id under IM icons..
I've made decision to remove it reason tired of spamming!

I cannot remmy where another thread somewhere.. related Deaflove, LoveDeaf, and more... loves stalking peoples.

I notice word related Love, or lv

It was Beckylv from yahoo ID.

Oh yeah, it was happeend to me before that´s why I remove AIM and MSN in my profile. No trouble since I removed my AIM and MSN at year ago.

I got other problem about one stange member with 0 post count and he/she just want ask about my sex personal but I just ignored him/her.

Back