Warning!!! Scammers is emailing most of you

ok i got her email and im... i reported Roadrunner... she said she found my profile from here AD..

maybe I know why cause you have icon of yahoo and aim under your avatars??? :dunno:

once to me someone imed me to add me on yahoo and I was huh? what is the fuck how they find me ? till ahhh it was here that they found me icon of yahoo so I removed them then for long time no more imed me :)

oh ok I'll remember that next time.

It also helps the Mod Team/Administration if you were able to forward these PMs so we could 'ban' them....also, we realize it's a growing problem, but yet, I'm sure sometime down the road, they'll realize how 'smart' we all are and stop bugging us and start somewhere else or get caught. ;)

It's better not to reply back to the person. Replying back usually shows that you are aware of the situation and might make them think they can try persuading you more.

Simply forward it to another moderator. :)

Also I would like to add this as well, I agree wholeheartedly that it is better not to reply back. I used to have ALOT of scam in the email and it would be coming in basically everyday. I was getting a little bit frustrated and antsy. So eventually at the point, I just decided I would not reply back at all and forward it to the proper place. It has worked a great deal by not replying back because I have been getting less and less of them now these days.

For very good reason why I did not put down any for IMs in this AD cuz of that!! So best use pm if anyone ask for yahoo ID or AIM....ect via PM!

That why mine is in private but pm that is! Sorry that happened to u, SxyPorkie. Just be careful tho!

yeah my email addy and yahoo sn was in my profile.. but now?? they are removed due to scammers.. now?? i dont get them anymore?? thank goodness! whew!...

the only thing is in there is just aim sn.. but its not email addy.. LOL :)

These are Intl Scam rings..

They are difficult to stop. Even FBI cannot stop them. Best thing to do...do not respond. then they know they got a good address. Report to FBI if you can.

Bob

Back