Warning!!! Scammers is emailing most of you

SxyPorkie

Reaction score
I just got email from Joyce stating that she got my profile from AD... she emailed me askig for help and money.. i emailed her back asking her not to contact.. i dont want Scammers...

I just got email from Joyce stating that she got my profile from AD... she emailed me askig for help and money.. i emailed her back asking her not to contact.. i dont want Scammers...

Was the email sent to your inbox or did u get that here in AD? If you got it here in AD via PM, Then please do report it to a Mod. I am sure one of the Mod will take that in care and to look throughly in it as well.

It also helps the Mod Team/Administration if you were able to forward these PMs so we could 'ban' them....also, we realize it's a growing problem, but yet, I'm sure sometime down the road, they'll realize how 'smart' we all are and stop bugging us and start somewhere else or get caught. ;)

It also helps the Mod Team/Administration if you were able to forward these PMs so we could 'ban' them....also, we realize it's a growing problem, but yet, I'm sure sometime down the road, they'll realize how 'smart' we all are and stop bugging us and start somewhere else or get caught. ;)

she sent me on my yahoo... from @alldeaf.com.. let me find it

she sent me on my yahoo... from @alldeaf.com.. let me find it

sxyporkie2002@yahoo.com
Subject: hi
From: "joyceq25 @ AllDeaf.com" <prettyjoycedan@yahoo.com> Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 19:53:43 -0400

This is a message from joyceq25 at AllDeaf.com (
http://www.alldeaf.com/ ). The AllDeaf.com owners cannot accept any
responsibility for the contents of the email.

To email joyceq25, you can use this online form:
http://www.alldeaf.com/sendmessage.php?do=mailmember&u=11693

OR, by email:
mailto:prettyjoycedan@yahoo.com

This is the message:

Dear Friend,

How are you doing today? Hope fine?. I really have to aplologise for
sending you an email like this right now considering the fact that we've
not met prior to this email but i really have to becos i've come to
realise that a problem shared is half solved .... I've actually seen your
profile and i believe you have some qualities that attracted me to you
and i feel you're someone with a lovely personalty, Here's a little
about me: My parents are from Ukraine but we moved to the states a long
time ago.To be very open-minded with you right now, i have a minor
problem that is disturbing at the moment, at the moment i'm not in the
states, i was to be back in the states last week from a supposed vacation
trip with my ex-boyfriend ... i'm really sorry to bother you with this
problem i'm facing at the moment, but for now I think you're in the best
position to listen to me . I came here with enough funds to see me
through my vacation and hopefully get me back to the states but it turned
out not to be so.

Actually its about this guy i met in my life, we've been together for a
couple of months now and he knew all about me and how i lost my parent
a couple of years ago. He promised to take care of me and be a helper
to me in times of trouble, after he graduated this year he told me he
was going back to his country to visit his parents and famil, he also
requested i go with him just for a visit to his country, i didn't have
much choice becos he already promised to be there for my care and he as
been there for me since i had no family left in the world, i really
believed in him and trusted him my heart and life. His parents were
Nigeria,but he came to US for study, after a while of planning, we got ready
and left for the trip

When we got here, we lodged in a hotel, we've been staying at the hotel
for about 3 days not knowing he had an evil plan for me, he stole all
my money and jewelries and till now i couldn't find him. I reported to
the hotel management, immidiately they called to the police to look up
for him but unfortunately the police could not found him.This has got me
down here seeking for some help back to the states and now the hotel
has siezed down my return documents becos i'm unable to settled the hotel
bills for the days i've spent.I've realised my mistake and i know its
my last time. Please, I'd need you to be there for me so i could back to
the states. I promise to pay you back with anything you want from me
when i get back .I believe in me that you really need someone in ur life.
I can promise to be there for you if you dont mind.Let me know if you
still need me after my return back to the states.

Below is the information to reach the hotel manager.

Beatrice Hotels and Suites.
Mr Joseph.
Address:128 Vineyard Road,
Victoria Island,
Lagos, Nigeria.
Tel: +234-805-7042-226 or 011-234-805-7042-226

My email address is lovinjoyce25@yahoo.com, you can get in touch with
me directly through this address, ok?

Hope to read from you soonest.

Kisses,
Joyce

here is proof of her email to me little while ago.

I didn't get any PMs, but this person contacted me on yahoo messenger, I think. I blocked her.

ok i got her email and im... i reported Roadrunner... she said she found my profile from here AD..

That's what she said to me as well. That she found my profile on AD, and thought I was an interesting person. She asked my name. I don't make a habit of chatting w/ people out of the blue, so I just blocked her.

Sxyporkie, They send me like this twice. I just ingored them. I blocked their email address so I never hear from them again. They said they found me from alldeaf and colorado deaf news.

I used sell Jafra products before. Two scammer wanted order 20 of perfume plus 20 of colonge. They cost about $700 to up. They are from out of country. Guess what? They gave me the credit card number with exp and name. They stole someone's credit cards. I had to report them to Jafra Headquater. They took care of them. Jafra said If I get this again from email then report them to jafra and dont repsond to them. I followed their advice. I ingored emails and they didnt bother me anymore.

That's what she said to me as well. That she found my profile on AD, and thought I was an interesting person. She asked my name. I don't make a habit of chatting w/ people out of the blue, so I just blocked her.
yes i know... you dont chat much here and you had posted here when you feel like....
SxyPorkie

Sxyporkie, They send me like this twice. I just ingored them. I blocked their email address so I never hear from them again. They said they found me from alldeaf and colorado deaf news.

I used sell Jafra products before. Two scammer wanted order 20 of perfume plus 20 of colonge. They cost about $700 to up. They are from out of country. Guess what? They gave me the credit card number with exp and name. They stole someone's credit cards. I had to report them to Jafra Headquater. They took care of them. Jafra said If I get this again from email then report them to jafra and dont repsond to them. I followed their advice. I ingored emails and they didnt bother me anymore.

Please report to Roadrunner or Alex
ily SxyPOrkie

Please report to Roadrunner or Alex
ily SxyPOrkie

That was happend to me one half year ago. I cannot report those to Roadrunner or Alex. I dont need report anything to them. I simple blocked someone's email address that they are scammer. That is simple!

Just to let you know SxyPorkie, took care of it. ;) (the name of the person whom sent you that spam)

Thanks for reporting it here.... :)

~RR

Just to let you know SxyPorkie, took care of it. ;) (the name of the person whom sent you that spam)

Thanks for reporting it here.... :)

~RR

Thank you very much... i thought everyone here has a right to know about it.. You are our LifeSaver!!!
SxyPorkie

That was happend to me one half year ago. I cannot report those to Roadrunner or Alex. I dont need report anything to them. I simple blocked someone's email address that they are scammer. That is simple!

I can understand that you may not want to report when it's just as easy to 'block' it. But, by reporting it to the Mod Team/Administrator, you're helping all of us here. Several in the past that were reported has been taken care of...and there's more out there...being able to continue to prevent them from harrassing our members by spamming for money/help--helps everyone here in AD...so we can do our duties to keep them 'out' for good. ;)

I have expereince in same way. Now I haven't a problem for a while. Hopefully it will be never happen to me again in near future.

I got a email from scammer (joyceq25) from Nigeria, too. It just came in midnight as firefox told me. Same message.

Is scammer banned yet?

I got a email from scammer (joyceq25) from Nigeria, too. It just came in midnight as firefox told me. Same message.

Is scammer banned yet?

I assume it has because the mod has stated that they would take care of it. The answer is on Post #14 on this thread.

It's better not to reply back to the person. Replying back usually shows that you are aware of the situation and might make them think they can try persuading you more.

Simply forward it to another moderator. :)

Back