Warning about VP100 or VP200

nycdeafasl

Reaction score
Hi my name is Byron Stewart i want let you know pleae be careful Because my friend get very very very very UPSET do know why i can tell you so happen my friend other person use on internet when type different website when He SAW guess what my friend was watch on TV HE not know about vp but did closed "video prvacy enabled" and "always answer incoming calls" was off checking every thing fine happen HE saw what my freind watch on TV and during eating dinner or bowl something then my He call to my friend He finsih print picture show to my friend HE was very very UPSET let you know please watch out and please carefull if you see no matter you can put cover or turn back not see possbile to see you woman or man can see body never know please carefull let you know because my friend inform i get shock people can dare hacker can see your picture on vp or webcam either let know please inform all Deaf thanks

Hi my name is Byron Stewart i want let you know pleae be careful Because my friend get very very very very UPSET do know why i can tell you so happen my friend other person use on internet when type different website when He SAW guess what my friend was watch on TV HE not know about vp but did closed "video prvacy enabled" and "always answer incoming calls" was off checking every thing fine happen HE saw what my freind watch on TV and during eating dinner or bowl something then my He call to my friend He finsih print picture show to my friend HE was very very UPSET let you know please watch out and please carefull if you see no matter you can put cover or turn back not see possbile to see you woman or man can see body never know please carefull let you know because my friend inform i get shock people can dare hacker can see your picture on vp or webcam either let know please inform all Deaf thanks

excuse me, I don't understand what you were talking about.

Do you mean that your friend forget turn Vp off? If yes, He should turn computer and vp off. Did you try tell us that your friend was upset that someone else caught his acting during Vp and computer were on?

I never leave my computer on.

Simply power down the VP and they can't be able to hack in while it's off. I don't leave it on 24/7 anyways. They can't do anything when there's no power.

I always turn the VP off and unplug when I am changing clothes or when I and my fiance are having loud steamy hot mind-blowing sex. :D

not on computer IT ON TV VP100 or vp200 i dont know how some people dare hacker can see your picture from vp100 or vp200 either My friend was off TV and VP100 was on understand did not call ring something can enter see your face or body then copy picture save in internet that why other my friend did found in the internet saw that call to back my friend he show him He get upset that is why

There's a couple of causes:

1 someone must have recorded your call that's one mistrusting things can happen

2. MAKE sure the "Always answer incoming calls" UNCHECKED! IF you leave that checked... anyone can call you without you knowing it.. and can see what your doing etc. Leaving it UNCHECKED... the phone will ring and alert you incoming call and you answer it manually.

Luis DID UNCHECK! it impossible can see because have inisde chip something make something could be open through becuase people can do it maybe they was steal on vp box can open inside something make can make open it watch on they overlook did was uncheck and praviate that if dont believe then you can call on my friend VP100 you can ask how happen he will explain you Feb 13 Luis 's Friend find that call that Luis his but i will ask first ask can give let him know then will give you because my friend name Luis Rodriguez get upset that why itself not know about happen how throught did Uncheck and prative view self i get shock that how get picture that i just wondering

farewell65

i have no idea how dare enter was luis's friend was saw on his vp face internet that why he call back to luis show him his friend have save paper have it

I agree. Some people are careless and leave it at "auto answer". We had this problem here at NTID a couple years ago. Students left their VP at "auto answer" and weren't putting the cover back on the VP camera lens. Other students were making calls to these VPs and spying on those students. :naughty:

send e-mail to vrssupport@sorenson.com or call the support number at 801-287-9403 and explain.

Luis DID UNCHECK! it impossible can see because have inisde chip something make something could be open through becuase people can do it maybe they was steal on vp box can open inside something make can make open it watch on they overlook did was uncheck and praviate that if dont believe then you can call on my friend VP100 you can ask how happen he will explain you Feb 13 Luis 's Friend find that call that Luis his but i will ask first ask can give let him know then will give you because my friend name Luis Rodriguez get upset that why itself not know about happen how throught did Uncheck and prative view self i get shock that how get picture that i just wondering

You are worrying about Hack, always, etc.. why about CAP put Camrea? easy!

Why VP in bedroom??? I would never do that, VP belongs to family room or Living room.

Privacy

Click Setting

Click General

Click and Remove "X" on "Always answer incoming calls"

and .....

"Turn on video privacy when answering calls"

Does this helpful to you? if not call the tech to help you with it. Good luck.

What a dumbass. Turn the VP off, bitch. It is your friend's fault. Stop making a drama

I am still puzzled at how can that really happen... the only way that can happen is if he had it on auto answer? I hope it wasn't nothing that would make someone go..... :jaw:

My VP-200 didn't come with a cap for the camera...should it have?

Anyway, glad someone posted this, though I'm a little freaked out that I didn't know this and have not been turning off the VP-200 as I want it to detect incoming calls...or will it still do that if it's off?

Why didn't the Sorenson person mention this when they did setup. Kind of an important detail, don't you think?

That's not the first time I've heard about this.. that is why my VP isnt hooked up ! LOL its missing somewhere haha LOL why must use VP just use good ole' fashioned TEXT or see in person better than NOTHIN' !!!!!!!!!!!!

Back