Warning about VP100 or VP200

I agree. Some people are careless and leave it at "auto answer". We had this problem here at NTID a couple years ago. Students left their VP at "auto answer" and weren't putting the cover back on the VP camera lens. Other students were making calls to these VPs and spying on those students. :naughty:

yeah, I busted you to stuck two ladies's neck. You got too much orgrams. You almost crack my T.V. You forgot to turn your vp off. :nono:

What a dumbass. Turn the VP off, bitch. It is your friend's fault. Stop making a drama

I never turn the T.V. on. I left work alot. I came home and saw several people tried to call me back. I hardly to call them back because of late hour. I will call them back when I will have a chance.

I still have vp 100. I haven't gotten vp 200 yet.

lol.... that's funny.

Please pay attention what you're handle VP.

i have no idea how do that should be people steal vp bring home use that open can dare enter but did like use video won't show but still can see how i dont know because if still bother i can do i call tech support talk about that myself puzzle how do that and you can contact email him his email is luisstar3064@msn.com you can ask him about that happen on Feb 15 but Luis not know about that understand his Friend from in brooklyn just look internet saw his face what like Luis watch on TV understand he have two TV one for top and one for on table belong when luis watch on TV and his bowl in something Eat was show on pictures in the internet on vp how do that i dont know that me puzzle that very shock that is why

Dude.. tell your friend to put the cap back on the VP when he's done using the VP and keep it unplugged when he's not using it. That's all he can do.

VP 100 and VP 200

Hi my name is Byron Stewart i want let you know pleae be careful Because my friend get very very very very UPSET do know why i can tell you so happen my friend other person use on internet when type different website when He SAW guess what my friend was watch on TV HE not know about vp but did closed "video prvacy enabled" and "always answer incoming calls" was off checking every thing fine happen HE saw what my freind watch on TV and during eating dinner or bowl something then my He call to my friend He finsih print picture show to my friend HE was very very UPSET let you know please watch out and please carefull if you see no matter you can put cover or turn back not see possbile to see you woman or man can see body never know please carefull let you know because my friend inform i get shock people can dare hacker can see your picture on vp or webcam either let know please inform all Deaf thanks

Never blindly trust any electronic device--especially video based ones.
I routinely place the rubber cap on the lens of my VP 200 because I know
any electronic device can be remotely activated if you know how and too
many pranksters do know how these days. That's the same reason I'm not
happy with my new car. Several time snow, I have locked it, check to make sure it was locked then same back later to findit unlocked. The keyless locks must be picking up a signal from somehwere as it only happens when I park at a certain spot at work. The trunk has been open twice to date so will go to the dealer to see about having the signal code changed. In a nutshell trust NO electronic device.

i have no idea how do that should be people steal vp bring home use that open can dare enter but did like use video won't show but still can see how i dont know because if still bother i can do i call tech support talk about that myself puzzle how do that and you can contact email him his email is luisstar3064@msn.com you can ask him about that happen on Feb 15 but Luis not know about that understand his Friend from in brooklyn just look internet saw his face what like Luis watch on TV understand he have two TV one for top and one for on table belong when luis watch on TV and his bowl in something Eat was show on pictures in the internet on vp how do that i dont know that me puzzle that very shock that is why

Sounds like BULLSHIT... I have no problem with my vp for two yrs....

Not only the hackers but the sponsiring videophone companies too get those kinds of opportunities too and the mouth of wind tells me even some VRI folks get themselves off at watching some of them.

Basically indescretion control includes contributions from both the supplier and the user. Users can simply toss a thick towel over it. And the VRS companies should closely monitor their employees, especially those who do it from their homes, and weed out the indescretionaries.

Richard

VP and Bull Doody

Sounds like BULLSHIT... I have no problem with my vp for two yrs....

Don't be so quick to dismiss the expereince of others.
I used to have a Ford truck. Nothing but trouble with it.
Several friends also had the same kind of truck, they had no problem.

I'm now a diehard Chevy fan and each Chevy I've bought has except for scheduled mantenance, been trouble free. Yet I have a few family members who REFUSE to buy a Chevy vehicle as they say they are junk and always need to be fixed.

Who knows why one unit of a product is super fine and another is
junky? My VP like yours is fine, no problems, BUT I also know to not
blindly trust electronic devices, especialy video based ones. I have seen
devices become activated after they were supposed to be OFF and turn off when they're supposed to be ON. I have seen devices smoke and even catch fire for no apparent reason, even one that was OFF. Like humans, the devices we make are not flawless. You can get thousands of units that are seemingly perfect. And one pops up that is always a problem. Some unlucky person gets stuck with that problem device. So don't think YOUR experience with something means everyone else has that experience. I will never again buy a Ford but have friends who swear it's the best car brand on Earth. I love Chevy vehicles but most of my family will never buy one due to bad experience. same thing with Good year tires. I HATE THEM. Something is always wrong. Out of round, has a bugle, tread comes off etc. I like Big-O tires but some folks say the same thing about Big-O that I say about Goodyear. Why? Our experience with the product is different. Not bull shit, just different experience.

Soo if I have the cap back on the len, am I supposed to unplug the VP200? I have the privacy mode turned on, even if the cap is on the len.

Back