WANTED: Blackberry cellphone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my bad! it is 8830 World Edition smartphone, I found a book that I am planning to thrown in for you so I am reading as it said that device comes with a preinstalled SIM card to support roaming on compatible gsm networks or CDMA networks FYI

Oh my bad! it is 8830 World Edition smartphone, I found a book that I am planning to thrown in for you so I am reading as it said that device comes with a preinstalled SIM card to support roaming on compatible gsm networks or CDMA networks FYI

Yes, Very rare mobiles have both CDMA network and GSM network. It's good for business travel.

I wish iPhone 4 have both CDMA and GSM then it will be rocks!

CDMA network is better coverage ever in USA for 3G network and GSM network is better for most worldwide.

I would want access to my email - because it saves the credit over TXT however these pre-paid cellphones under AT&T is ricdicously cheap. I have options to decide from.

mtnlady - that is the offer I am after, however I need to think about it first.

No problem, you are the first.

It has been five days whether you want it or not, I will have to give to someone else who wants it so make up your mind. If no answer by tmw morning then I ll be giving to someone else.

It has been five days whether you want it or not, I will have to give to someone else who wants it so make up your mind. If no answer by tmw morning then I ll be giving to someone else.
I have decided to turn it down. Thank you for offering, mtnlady.

My blackberry is good as dead and warranty is out. The contract for the blackberry is not due to expire until feb next year and my iPhone is currently over the BB plan, will contact them next month once the iPhone 4G is out so I can kick the BB plan out of the way. The BB is sitting in my desk dresser at work --- as a paper weight.

It doesn't have to be a specific Blackberry 9000 - it can BE any blackberry that works under the specific network I have requested

I just found a good site... that you could try to get your dead blackberry to work again. How do I Recover a Dead BlackBerry? - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com

are you still looking for a blackberry? I have my son's previous phone. it's a curve (I think) He had it on sprint. when he upgraded recently, he gave it to me, thinking I might join the modern era at some point ;) It's still in excellent working condition. He upgraded because he's a tech geek and has to look cool to his people! :D

Contact me if you are interested... I'd be willing to sell it to you for half of new.

If it helps any, (just for imformation sake im not selling a phone)i have a BB curve 8330 and its through Alltel and does not take a sim card. The ATT version of it is the BB Curve 8310 and it DOES take a sim card. I inquired once about the number difference and was told its the same phone(8330/8310) but the 8310 was just ATT's version with the sim card capabilities. Depending on the plan you get both are capable of sms/mms texts, can set up email in it, set it up for facebook, yahoo messenger, BB messenger and can access the web. But as said depends on if you get a data plan or what not but they phones can do it.

EDIT: Price wise they are expensive. When I got mine a year ago from Alltel the rep said i should take out insurance on it cause it would cost me at least $500 to replace out of pocket if i didnt. My 8330 has been a good phone but just be aware the battery doesnt last near as long after being used awhile. Ive had mine a year or so and I have to charge it every 2 to 3 days now instead of once a week but that depends on how much its used to.

NOW THIS DEVICE SOLD TO SOMEONE I KNEW AND SHE WAS VERY HAPPY WITH IT :wave::lol:

I have a Bold 9000 that use the ATT network I can sell ...

I just upgraded to the Bold 9700...

Send me a private message if anyone interested in it.

I have a Bold 9000 that use the ATT network I can sell ...

I just upgraded to the Bold 9700...

Send me a private message if anyone interested in it.
How much are you selling it and does AT&T have a good pre-pay package for such as email, SMS and email?

How much are you selling it and does AT&T have a good pre-pay package for such as email, SMS and email?

ATT has pretty good pay-as-you-go service. I get 20$ unlimited txting for a month. You would probably only need 1000 for 10$ if you're only going to be here a week. Also, you can get 1mb data/email for 5$ or 100mb for 20$

So, 20-40$ for your whole package and you're good to go.

ATT has pretty good pay-as-you-go service. I get 20$ unlimited txting for a month. You would probably only need 1000 for 10$ if you're only going to be here a week. Also, you can get 1mb data/email for 5$ or 100mb for 20$

So, 20-40$ for your whole package and you're good to go.
Sounds good enough - I will be in U.S for three weeks -- so that is more than enough to keep me sane in the U.S

Mod, please lock this thread. I am using my unlocked iPhone 3Gs with AT&T when I head to the U.S

Thank you. :locked:

Mod note:

Thread closed per OP's request. :locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back