Want to own your own business?

If you want to own your own business but need some help, go with franchising.

You can actually own a McDonald's restaurant. Or maybe if you love little kids, how about owning a Gymboree play center?

What these big corporations do is they allow you to set up a business for them, and they give you training and advice.

Franchising with a stable corporation (WSI Internet, Subway, etc) yields a high rate of success. If you go through multi-level marketing (like the business offer here), then you have a much higher chance of failure.

If you go into business and you don't have much experience, I recommend you either start very, very small (sell stuff on e-bay for practice), or you get a franchise.

More info on franchising:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franchising

If you also want to learn about setting up your own business, familiarize yourself with the US Small Business Administration:

http://www.sba.gov/

The SBA has programs (like their Small Business Development Centers) that give you all the advising you need for free. The SBDC is under the government and the basic idea is, if they give you free business advice, you will learn how to create a business and you'll boost the economy.

Endymion said:
More info on franchising:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franchising

If you also want to learn about setting up your own business, familiarize yourself with the US Small Business Administration:

http://www.sba.gov/

The SBA has programs (like their Small Business Development Centers) that give you all the advising you need for free. The SBDC is under the government and the basic idea is, if they give you free business advice, you will learn how to create a business and you'll boost the economy.

What about the Quixtar ? When you make 100 team in your group, you will earn 50K a year.

Good question, Sabrina! I'm happy you asked.

The thing about Quixtar is that it's a Multi-Level Marketing company owned by Alticor, which is the same company that owns Amway. There has been a lot of controversy, and actually, you probably would be better off doing a franchise, and not being an IBO for Quixtar.

Endymion said:
Good question, Sabrina! I'm happy you asked.

The thing about Quixtar is that it's a Multi-Level Marketing company owned by Alticor, which is the same company that owns Amway. There has been a lot of controversy, and actually, you probably would be better off doing a franchise, and not being an IBO for Quixtar.

Well my husband I are successful IBO line up since a month. It grows really fast when you work really hard and particular many training and support them as grow team bigger.

Kalista said:
Well my husband I are successful IBO line up since a month. It grows really fast when you work really hard and particular many training and support them as grow team bigger.

Kalista,

Then I'm glad it worked for you! :)

Kalista said:

That's great, Kalista! My husband and I are IBOs since the past month too. smile!

Peachy Lady said:
That's great, Kalista! My husband and I are IBOs since the past month too. smile!

Wow ! Congrats !!! We become IBO two months ago. We have grown more people lineup now. Amazed ! Will you go to the convertion in Utah? We can't make it.

Kalista said:
Wow ! Congrats !!! We become IBO two months ago. We have grown more people lineup now. Amazed ! Will you go to the convertion in Utah? We can't make it.

It's too bad you are not going to Utah convention as I might go and would have met you there. :aw:

BigSpike said:
I get your comments...I want inform you this quixtar are actually under federal investiagtion for fraud and scam..I have link to share with all of u guys...here it is:

http://www.mlmsurvivor.com/enteramquix.htm and it will have some scoops linked to MSNBC news it speak about further investiagtion...

This is one reason I declined...my friend tried to convince me..I dont want any scams because I WITNESS many lawsuits among my deaf friends because of this schemes fyi...

Yes about MD...I knew who is leading the lecturer there...he did meet with me in secret when I was visiting my parents...I told him NO THANKS..I do like home business...I dont trust anyone..period.

I click the link you gave us about fraud and scam...could you give me the title about quixtar being fraud and scam bec there are long lists of them and I dont want to click each link of them...thanks!

coloravalanche said:
what does IBO stands for?

IBO = Independent Business O....(? I forget but maybe operator?)

Quixtar is authentic business, not a scam business for sure. I don't know where they get the rumors saying that Quixtar is scam?!? Be careful what you hear from other people and do your own research.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quixtar#Controversy

Just for your information. I'm not agreeing or disagreeing.

Quixtar and its predecessor Amway have been controversial for years because of allegations that these companies are pyramid schemes. Critics claim that most of the products sold by Quixtar are to its network of IBOs for personal consumption rather than to retail customers. They claim that many IBOs practice the "buy from yourself and teach others to do the same" method of multi-level marketing. The sales made through the Quixtar website, however, does allow the IBO to distinguish personal consumption and retail sales but it is based on an honor system; in the sense that the IBO can label the goods purchased for personal use to retail sales at their discretion. This will ensure that the IBO gets a larger monthly check from Quixtar. By this loophole, Quixtar IBOs can bypass a 1979 Federal Trade Commission ruling that addressed this issue. See Litigation below.

There is also a great deal of controversy surrounding the "Amway/Quixtar Motivational Organizations" (AMOs or AQMOs) owned and operated by high level distributors. Quixtar and the AMOs, such as WorldWide Dream Builders and TEAM, claim that the business skills of IBOs are honed by the business support materials (BSM), or "tools", that are sold by the motivational organizations, and that the support material can be of help to an IBO if he wants to build a big business. Furthermore, during the registration process, IBOs are required to accept an agreement that is intended to make the new distributor aware that the BSMs - books, tapes, CDs, informational literature, seminars, etc. - are purely optional and that requires the above-mentioned AMO/AQMO's (also known as LOA, or Line Of Affiliation) to buy back any defective or unwanted business support materials within a reasonable time frame. New IBOs are also made aware that the producers of these "BSMs" are likely to make money selling them.

Critics, however, charge that many of the AQMOs do not provide reasonable terms for refunds and can exert pressure to induce participants into purchasing large amounts of these BSMs and to attend motivational seminars. The sale of the motivational tools to IBOs down the line is described as the "business within the business," of Quixtar from which the high level distributors allegedly make the majority of their income. However, many argue that it is no different than a movie theatre making additional income through the optional sale of popcorn and soda to patrons. Undercover investigations (like one done by MSNBC Dateline in 2003-04) also suggest that most the money being earned by the top-level distributors was coming from the "tools" business rather than through selling the products of Quixtar. The TEAM line of sponsorship, founded by Orrin Woodward and Chris Brady, offer profit sharing of tool money, with those achieving the Platinum level and above. Though Quixtar representatives declined to appear on the MSNBC special, the company did publish an official "Quixtar Response" website. Supporters claim that the Quixtar business model is the standard that the FTC uses as far as a legal network marketing business. Critics claim that although legal according to the FTC, the business practices that some AQMO's teach are unethical and immoral. This one point has been a focus of debate between its critics and supporters for the past 25 years.

i've hearing that many quixtar and IBO's are been audited by IRS. because they didn't fill their taxes about their income over it. and beware.. if you're IBO or MLM.. you're required to account your income, expenses, etc.. and send to IRS.. keep in mind.. having ur own business.. you're required to pay more on SS taxes. 14. something percent of income u made.. so i believe its not worth it..

i agree with endymon that you're better off owning a franchie like mc donalds, burger king, dairy queen, etc..
or a small business

Endymion said:
If you want to own your own business but need some help, go with franchising.

You can actually own a McDonald's restaurant. Or maybe if you love little kids, how about owning a Gymboree play center?

What these big corporations do is they allow you to set up a business for them, and they give you training and advice.

Franchising with a stable corporation (WSI Internet, Subway, etc) yields a high rate of success. If you go through multi-level marketing (like the business offer here), then you have a much higher chance of failure.

If you go into business and you don't have much experience, I recommend you either start very, very small (sell stuff on e-bay for practice), or you get a franchise.

I agree... I am thinking about a particular one I have
to do some research about one of these franchise
:werd:

It is too expensive to have a franchise business, and there are too many franchise all over the places. My opinion that it is the best way to be your own shop. You would not want to fall in the hole if you have too many bills or debts, and damn insurance.

Before you get into a franchise....

We agree a franchise is definately something you should consider but from what we have researched they usually require large sums of money to start and a lot of risk can be involved too.

We considered starting several businesses. Previously we had a successful daycare and that was great but filled with headache and heartache so we let that go. I have also had a CPA business and did very well but it also was a lot to manage and no easy way to get away. I even ran a wholesale distribution company that was also great but again it was a lot to manage.

Now we have found something we can do at home and it is with the type of industry we both love... TRAVEL! Fancy we can even make our vacations a business expense. We still choose to work hard but the reward is great and we have a lot of fun at the same time.

Since we have 6 children, it is very important for us to stay at home with them and having a home business is the best way to do that for sure. It did not cost us $20,000 or $50,000 or $100,000+ to start like many franchises do. We can pick our own hours and take time off whenever we choose.

Again, a franchise is good if that is what you want in your life. Otherwise you may want to consider something like our business. We even have grown to cater specifically to the Deaf and HoH Community which is very rare. You are welcome to just take a look at what we offer. Please watch our online movie with closed caption subtitles click here: Cape Coastal Synergy Group (capecsm.com).

We are not here to pressure anyone and will just be happy to share the information. This is not MLM. We offer Lifetime Travel Membership Packages that allow people to travel for wholesale prices. The companies we work with include Carnival, Ramada, Disney and many more.

Contact us if you want more details.

Stuart & Misty.
Cape Coastal Synergy Group
(capecst.com)

Interesting in generating cashes within Deaf Group

Hello,

I would like to share with you something that we may generating some cashes by investing it within our deaf group. More information about it please call me via VP# 989 652 6237. :welcome:

Back