Want to own your own business?

kimmie

Reaction score
I am looking for people who are serious about wanting to own their own business. I own the rights to a Swiss Skincare & Wellness company and I am looking for people who want to make good money working only part-time. Is that you, or do you know anyone that might be interested?

kimmie said:
I am looking for people who are serious about wanting to own their own business. I own the rights to a Swiss Skincare & Wellness company and I am looking for people who want to make good money working only part-time. Is that you, or do you know anyone that might be interested?
I have never heard of Swiss Skincare and wellness..care to elaborate?
Thanks in advance!

Hey
I came from Scottsdale Arizona, my boyfriend's from Ohio, as well as my sponsors husband! If you have any question please feel free
to ask. Heres my email its kwiernusz@pmcsaz.com

Why don't you explain it here? It would seem a bit pointless just to say "Want something? See me!" without giving details.

This one sounds like another Liberty Health Network type of gin.

Richard

I'm sorry, I don't know what Liberty Health Network is, but I have something to offer that could change the rest of your life. We are a Swiss skin care company that formulates in Switzerland, but has it's headquarters in Irvine, CA. We are a company that is expanding and we are looking for people who would like to join. It doesn't matter where you are located in the United States or Canada, but we will give you the material that you need to be successful. Our products include skin care (anti-aging, acne, baby) and nutrition (vitamins, weight loss). We strive on having the best quality product. We don't formulate with mineral oil, we NEVER test on animals, we don't use animal by-products and products, and so much more!! When you become a Regional Vice President, the company will give you a white Mercedes-Benz of your choice. People used to think it was only for women, but men are joining as well and are very successful at it!! IF you are SERIOUS about wanting to know more, please email me at kwiernusz@pmcsaz.com. I know how hard it is to find a good consistent job, and I know that this is the best offer out there!! Thank you!

kimmie said:
We are a Swiss skin care company that formulates in Switzerland, but has it's headquarters in Irvine, CA.

Irvine? Thats where our deaf center is at. Gimmie the address and I'll check it out tomorrow for the rest of the folks on this thread.

Richard Roehm

The address to the company has nothing to do with how you are "hired." Each individual is brought on by someone else. Someone in Alabama can bring someone on in Nebraska.

Well, I don't exactly trust products that I've never read or heard of.

just like selling avon supplies?

Attachments

• hmm.gif
    hmm.gif
    1.1 KB · Views: 340
kimmie said:
When you become a Regional Vice President, the company will give you a white Mercedes-Benz of your choice.

whats the co's website address?

oh, prove us..... Pic of you with white benz? :mrgreen:

Run Pentagono Run!

Kimmie,

Either you be straight and clear with us or do your preaching elsewhere.

Richard

PS: Below is a picture of Brian Malzkuhn running away from the press cameras when they found more evidences of his schemes. He was one of the top deaf guys in the Pentagono scheme.

Attachments

• runbmrun.jpg
    runbmrun.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 111
This shit smells like a pyramid scheme....

Learn more how illegal pyramid schemes work that way:

http://www.pyramidschemealert.org/

I wouldn't join one even if my life depended on it. I've listened to enough people spouting off about MLM's and even though I was tempted to join once, but common sense told me to back off and I should be glad I didn't!

and BTW Roehm, wasn't Professor Brian Malzkuhn supposed to be related to one Eric Malzkuhn? ...the similiarity has to be that eerie.....

Excuse me, how can you come pm me try to sell pitch to me about this business. DO I give you a hint of interest? I THINK NOT! be fairness do not try to soliciting to some members using pm I just think post is fine but do not try pm any members try get them to interesting in this business of yours, So please do not pm me and try get my interest in business since I have no mention of interesting in this.

That comment i just say
just like selling avon supplies?
was just a sarcasm (That is just for my opinion and IF alex dont like this, I am sure he can take care of solicitation issue),

Hi,

Do you have a web site or a link to help us understand more about this business you have here?....It's almost sound a bit like Avon or Candle- Lite type of business and they both do have a web sites to understand more about what they do and etc....

If you want people to be interesting in that type of business, the more information you add the more they may want to be in it....just a helpful advice! :aw:

^Angel^ said:
Hi,

Do you have a web site or a link to help us understand more about this business you have here?....It's almost sound a bit like Avon or Candle- Lite type of business and they both do have a web sites to understand more about what they do and etc....

If you want people to be interesting in that type of business, the more information you add the more they may want to be in it....just a helpful advice! :aw:
Yes u right, Angel...
we need more info on your Swiss skincare products, Kimmie
Thanks!

Back