want to know who is Shiva???

SIS i am sure you can find one, it not that hard...There are plenty of men around here...

ahhhh welcome my friend! I not realize that you had change... It is familair to TIKA. *slap my hands on my cheek*

How is our old faces ?? LOL

Hey! u ole gal! you remmy me, dont ya?....
back in those ole days in ********......
welcome to alldeaf...good to see ya again! :applause:

yup are we getting older but we can be more of smartasses are we?? hehe....

(Whack defee's head) Thought you already knew me in here, Remember I gave you hint long time ago guess you got fragile memory eh? (think i need to send her new memory chip as gift) lol

G'day Shiva,

Welcome to AD! I see you're having fun in here. Have you any luck of procuring a stripper in AD? :giggle:

When ~SG~ comes to visit me. I'll pry information about you outta her! ;)

Cheers! :wave:

lol miss delectable, be my guest and see how much sg knows me lol I hope she does.... :laugh2:

thanks for welcome me even it bit too late If you wonder why? hint: look at the date that I joined here...

Aw! It is you....

I thought I got away from you... but you seem to be everywhere!! Grr. Jk

But Im glad you are here!!! Thought I had lost ya! :hug:

aka Charmed mmwwahhh!!

Well, well, hello Shiva!! How come u been hiding whole times??? *duck* Lmao!!

By the way, Welcome to AllDeaf! Have fun!

:-x lol been long time have not come here...geez shame on me! Oops anyway ciao!

*cackling!* that is me!

Shiva said:
OHHH that was you after all bewitched!!! :hug:

heehee ... say you still run the website? I bought a new computer and I dunno how to get there? *send me info thru private message*

mwwahhh!!

Bewitched, check your pm...

cheri to answer your question...I am fine busy as I am working try pay bills basically get my idea...dont ya?

Tweety glad you find that funny hehe :giggle:

Angelwolf: oh MOOKIE!!! shame on you thought you already knew I am member here...well ya not only one some others should know by now. I am surprised they didnt bother to ask who I am in here lol.... :nana:

(forgive me as I'm a little behind here due to a bout with the flu)

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf Shiva! Yeah, I sure remember you and it's nice to see you onboard...hope you'll enjoy your stay here too!!

Long time no see Shiva, good to see ya here. Still doing the dollzmaker? :lol:

Miss-Delectable said:
G'day Shiva,

Welcome to AD! I see you're having fun in here. Have you any luck of procuring a stripper in AD? :giggle:

When ~SG~ comes to visit me. I'll pry information about you outta her! ;)

Cheers! :wave:

Shiva said:
lol miss delectable, be my guest and see how much sg knows me lol I hope she does....

:laugh2: heheh *grins* miss delectable will let ya know, so ya can tell me if i passed or failed. jk jk :laugh2:

Last edited:
Katzie said:
Long time no see Shiva, good to see ya here. Still doing the dollzmaker? :lol:

lol no am retired from doing that BUT now am basically owner of website similar to this site

:)

Shiva said:
yup are we getting older but we can be more of smartasses are we?? hehe....

(Whack defee's head) Thought you already knew me in here, Remember I gave you hint long time ago guess you got fragile memory eh? (think i need to send her new memory chip as gift) lol
damn! i woke up with that freakin bump on my head...grrr! no wonder...lol!yeah i need a new memory chip for my brain cuz it is going into the alzheimer stage..acck! so hurry up before i lose it completely lol!
ummm.....noww ummm its you, Tika right? ........................... i better run and hide....yikes....LOL!

YUP defee it is ME as Tika :applause: (*stretch my legs out and pretend I was stretching, Then Defee trip over my leg while she runs*) OOPS my bad! Like your mommy say Never runs around in the HOUSE!

:giggle:

Shiva said:
Bewitched, check your pm...

cheri to answer your question...I am fine busy as I am working try pay bills basically get my idea...dont ya?

Tweety glad you find that funny hehe :giggle:

Angelwolf: oh MOOKIE!!! shame on you thought you already knew I am member here...well ya not only one some others should know by now. I am surprised they didnt bother to ask who I am in here lol.... :nana:

:rofl Tie! Now I remmy u already been here for a long time lol... :giggle: oh well sorry!! :nana:

:hug: :D

Back