want to know who is Shiva???

Tikra

Reaction score
As what angel say:

I believe Shiva is a female not a male, but I may be wrong!

Which is correct I am female and I am sure YOU know who I am. OFC Shiva means GODESS but the name come from my favorite game Final Fantasy games ofc....But only that, Some of old members here know me as Tika from few sites include my own website.

:bye:

As someone say I have small brain well it apparently I have more common senses than someone else who keep whining in here lol...which mean that person must have smaller brain than what I have in my head...

:whistle:

Yess I was right!!! :lol:

Wait a minute I know that name * thinking Tika Tika Tika *....Oh I know who you are! I think :ugh2:

you may know me as TexasKitty (TK) before i change to Tika due to members thought I am thomas kimball (RME) at other chat site ya know the one with all troubles at...Also still best friend with Cateyes...I am sure you know who...

Shiva said:
you may know me as TexasKitty (TK) before i change to Tika due to members thought I am thomas kimball (RME) at other chat site ya know the one with all troubles at...Also still best friend with Cateyes...I am sure you know who...

OMG its you Hello there!! :hug: how is cateyes btw, Goodness I haven't talked to her for almost a year I believe LOL

*whack shiva's head* .. dang u , Shiva is pretty name, you need to retire to using TIKA .. haha!! cause TIKA sound like bytch texans! so Shiva sound like Soft heart girl .. LOL LOL!

TongueOnFire

love your avatar zesty...

angel: cateyes doing fine and busy as well.

Shiva said:
love your avatar zesty...

angel: cateyes doing fine and busy as well.

thanks girl! i am getting sick of it already! am looking for a new one.. lol

Oh Yeah I remember you from deafchat years ago Tika... How can I forget heh. How are you by the way? Been months since I've seen you in another forum. ;)

umm yes i know you nuts for TWEETY lol but no i dont know you that much from anywhere else except in here....

Hey Shiva welcome to AllDeaf... oh wait i know ya already. *chuckles*

surely you knew me way longer before i join here is it? to SG

oh yeah SIS let party!!! where are stripper?? lol

Shiva said:
surely you knew me way longer before i join here is it? to SG

oh yeah SIS let party!!! where are stripper?? lol

Yep that's right Shiva, way longer before ya join here.

:rofl: DBP.

Back