Want a seperated forum for birthdays and special announcements?

Want a seperated forum for birthdays and special announcements?

• Yes

Votes: 42 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • Not sure

Votes: 3 6.3%

• Total voters
I see where you're coming from, Alex.

If you think a sub-forum in the annoucement forum would be better then I have no complaints either but if all of those announcements are in the Annoucement Forum then you can let it remain 'sticky'.

It just couldn't hurt to try to share some ideas though.
Well since you do have an Announcement forum, perhaps sub-catagories would be appropriate. Kind of like

Announcements
--Birthdays
--Celebrations
--Reunions
--Obituaries
--CI Activations
--Etc

with all due respect, i voted no, reason being is, we have enough forum in one site to read, there is TOO much bunched up in this forum sure alot of people want this and i have no problem but in case you don't relize we may go to the first forum which is general chat so the sub announcement should go in to the general chat not else where save our time from looking everywhere for everything. the announcement should only be for the moderators area and no one else's because this is revelancy for the forum's awareness not to post in the annoucement section where we can easily lose track of certain information.
but then again this is alex's forum he can do what he sees fit.

with all due respect, i voted no, reason being is, we have enough forum in one site to read, there is TOO much bunched up in this forum sure alot of people want this and i have no problem but in case you don't relize we may go to the first forum which is general chat so the sub announcement should go in to the general chat not else where save our time from looking everywhere for everything. the announcement should only be for the moderators area and no one else's because this is revelancy for the forum's awareness not to post in the annoucement section where we can easily lose track of certain information.
but then again this is alex's forum he can do what he sees fit.
OK.. how about this then

Announcements
--Forum related
--Birthdays
--Celebrations
--Reunions
--Obituaries
--CI Activations
--Rockdrummers corner <<<--- JK about that one

no think of this way my idea here

General chat
-- announcement ( general announcement non sticky ones)
this way people can see OH theres an announcement from the members

while the ANNOUCEMENT on the top of the forum should be left for alex and the moderator. this way it isn't mixed up and confusing! :) my 2 cents

Back