Wal-mart

Perhaps, VamPyroX's girlfriend works in the back room. I really don't care if he visits someone there.

What's not gonna happen?

If you're gaining access to the back room and you're not a deliverer for a company and you don't work at the store.

Then there's one logical explanation then, your friends is letting you back there which is against the rules and your friends is gonna get fired if they get caught and you're enabling them to get fired.

Yiz

Unless I guess, if you're best buds with the store manager or store owner.

Nope, I don't work for Walmart... but I have been in the back room numerous times. I also know people who work at Walmart (and Target) that tell me how things work. :)

Even though I don't work for Walmart or Target, I do have access to their back rooms. :)

R u acting like an "inspector" with badge to inspect backroom for "safety check". :rofl:

Some store are pretty flexible and let few friends go in backroom. Perhap give something free and sneak out of dock area.

Catty

Mod note:

Threads has been merged.

The Wal-mart bingo card is mean-spirited and rude. Maybe the uber wealthy laugh at us middle class working stiffs the same way? It's not kind or compassionate.

No it isn't kind or compassionate. I don't laugh at the fat people who dress accordingly to their wieght but do get grossed out a those who deliberatly dress like rats in sewer. These people are not poor or even middle class. Maybe some do deserve to be laughed at or just looked down at. I'm not talking about poor people or those who are mentally challenged but man some are just flat out pigs in public with no excuse to be that way.

This is an awful thread. Making fun of people at walmart is not a laughing matter. You don't know their story and background. So what they have 6 loads of hamburgers. They probably got it on sale plan on freezing it because it is all they afford.

Some people can't afford laundermat.

Its not that its the people that who weight 300+ pounds and run around walmart in nothing but a sports bra and t-shirt and adidas shoes. If they can afford adidas shoes surely they can afford a $3 t-shirt to cover up with!

in that case, choose your picture with consideration. Although, you have to remember, some things they wear were giving as gift or an awesome find at the thrift store.

I did find one picture hilarious where this woman was concerned about the construction noise would affect her pregnancy, and they had a picture of her smoking LOL

No it isn't kind or compassionate. I don't laugh at the fat people who dress accordingly to their wieght but do get grossed out a those who deliberatly dress like rats in sewer. These people are not poor or even middle class. Maybe some do deserve to be laughed at or just looked down at. I'm not talking about poor people or those who are mentally challenged but man some are just flat out pigs in public with no excuse to be that way.

I don't think anyone ever deserves to be laughed at or looked down at for things like the way they dress.

in that case, choose your picture with consideration. Although, you have to remember, some things they wear were giving as gift or an awesome find at the thrift store.

I did find one picture hilarious where this woman was concerned about the construction noise would affect her pregnancy, and they had a picture of her smoking LOL
Yeah I remember that, it was hilarious. I was like you dumbass woman! That cigarette is going to do far more harm to your baby than some construction across the street.

Let me see if I can google that one up for everyone to see.

smoking-while-pregnant.jpg

If I am correct the kid should be about 5 now?

I know that street.. I HATED what they did to it.

They added all these roadside curbs there and it is a pain. If anyone want to complain about a waste of tax money, this is one of it.

Back