Wal-mart

:lol:
100.jpg

Ugh, I couldn't stand the damn job at wal fart, too many weird people and full of teen pranks every weekend.

That's VERY embarrassed about anyone wear shirt with boxer on public, If I see it so I will leave, period.
339.jpg

Thanks to god, it don't happen like that at Target.

That's VERY embarrassed about anyone wear shirt with boxer on public, If I see it so I will leave, period.
339.jpg

Lol, that's why I love shopping at Target. What were weird people think while shopping at Walmart?? :barf:

Lol, that's why I love shopping at Target. What were weird people think while shopping at Walmart?? :barf:

Plenty of them that I had seen, I saw ill morbidly obesity woman that grabbed unpaid candy bag and opened it, she eat it during shopping and left on shelves when she left, I was like wtf at her, other situation about 4 redneck men came in aisle that where I worked, I smell so really bad and having difficult to breath when smell heavily smoking so they just looked at me and yelled at my face for no reason, I just ignore them but they messed up the cases from my cart, some stuff are damaged, I couldn't handle with stress at wal fart and expected to left in Jan 2010. I had seen some drunk people are roaming around wal mart and they did driving too, what's up with DUI and it sounds like our city police isn't do job. There's alot alot of rude people too and got problem with weird employees, such as one old tall man that wear dark glasses and work in restroom and cart push, he was just stare at me everyday and that's similar that I had experienced at elementary school with handicapped kids in early 1990's, I just told him to knock out from me but he ended up to tattle to manager and got scolded at me, ugh.

We shop Walmart several times a month. It's always so crowded! And the 20 Items or Less lines always have 30 or more items to check out....We do save on pet supplies, some clothing and school supplies. But very seldom will I do my grocery shopping there. Whenever we finally get out of Walmart I'm a frazzled wreck from fighting the long lines, & dodging other shoppers. It's always fast-paced, I like to do my grocery shopping at a more leisurely pace and go to Publix or WD, sometimes even Food Lion.

This site is a prime example of how comedy has stooped to a new low. Making fun of people's physical limitations and their oddities is not a laughing matter.

Wow! Oh boy, I rarely go to Wal-mart. It makes me think that China owns Wal-mart.
Walmart owns Sam's Club (warehouse retail chain).

I love shopping at Wal-Mart, people who work there are always friendly and helpful. I have no problem with them. ;)

339.jpg

Actually, it does happen at Target too... ;)

I've seen weird people at Target from time to time.

The Wal-mart bingo card is mean-spirited and rude. Maybe the uber wealthy laugh at us middle class working stiffs the same way? It's not kind or compassionate.

am in agreement with Sally Lou....

Wal Mart exploits both people in U.S. as well as Chinese workers-

I hate shopping at Walmart. It's really noisy and the lights are really bright. They're always moving the produce around and the isles are really hard to navigate. :(

There's always weird people everywhere...no matter what. Weird people tend to shop at cheap stores, that's what I've noticed.

I hate shopping at Walmart. It's really noisy and the lights are really bright. They're always moving the produce around and the isles are really hard to navigate. :(

There's script that interpret the picture, perfect for blind people to check it out.

Back