VP -Sorenson Warning !!

Chevy57

Sherlock Hound
Premium Member
Reaction score
I got email message from someone about VP scam.

WARNING PLEASE SPREAD THE WORDS EVERYONE IF YOU SEE THAT NUMBER OR WORDS DO NOT ANSWER IT MIGHT BE SCAM AND CAN STEAL YOUR PHONE NUMBER

Sorensonscam.jpg

WARNING PLEASE SPREAD THE WORDS EVERYONE IF YOU SEE THAT NUMBER OR WORDS DO NOT ANSWER IT MIGHT BE SCAM AND CAN STEAL YOUR PHONE NUMBER

Sorensonscam.jpg

:roll:
Have you notify the Tech Support?

It is not SCAM... HOVRS is !

Anyway.... it nothing going steal or attack our videophone if we get that XXXXXXXXX, it nothing...

Beside, hold that gun and you has cross line?

I just called Support Team about this, and they said not to worry about it, it will not affect VP or cause any problems with it. So I guess it's okay, just ignore and delete the weird calls! ;)

Sorensonscam.jpg

I checked the DNS addy. it's spoofed and reversed IP

07:32 PM Host 153.251.217.124.in-addr.arpa not found: 3(NXDOMAIN)
it's possibility "Flooding" to fill up missed called list. Your VP box good safe and nothing worry about floodings.

I checked the DNS addy. it's spoofed and reversed IP

07:32 PM Host 153.251.217.124.in-addr.arpa not found: 3(NXDOMAIN)
it's possibility "Flooding" to fill up missed called list. Your VP box good safe and nothing worry about floodings.
Um, the IP address on the screen reads 124.217.251.153, not 153.251.217.124.

How can a VP phone number be stolen?

It can't be just stolen.

Didn't you notice that VP become improve and become stable no more crash not like last year after they release the firmware issue with Call Waiting. It sorta of mess but seem it learn lesson for Sorenson that moment.

Beside, when they keep release new firmware to improve and omit the bug problem.

The big positive about Sorenson is that they have their own developer which other VRS doesn't...

Anyway, I know it not the point but the point about stolen. Yes, it can stole the contact list and everything... one thing.. it can't be read due need communicate with Sorenson's server.

What do I mean the server, okay.. listen... let say.. if the videophone knock to Sorenson's machine at headquarter or somewhere to keep coolant machine to make thing run well.

Sorenson will asked for MAC ID to verified to allow enter and able to spit out some information... if someone try steal and clone MAC ID but the problem that software doesn't know where the command...

So nothing to worry, remember the history has repeat and we learn the lesson and become stronger value our privacy information such as infamous history happen to ATT 1980's that attack their server and attack the phone line turn burn or shock out to make it shut down... who did, the 8 years old boy did that... We learn lesson and everyone can be smarter...

Mean Sorenson have to ahead time before someone become smarter.. :)

we are wise and we can't happen help to be smarter ;)

Sorenson VP-200-Epic=Fail- Alot of crash in this latest firmware.
zerodog=Spam

Sorenson VP-200-Epic=Fail- Alot of crash in this latest firmware.
zerodog=Spam

Don't you know who I am? You will surprise who I am.. again... since you are joker mean you are dumbass that make no wise choice but ABUSE

Define of your character is... the Joker is portrayed as a master criminal whose characterization has varied from a violent sociopath, who kills people and commits crimes for his own amusement, to a goofy and virtually harmless trickster-thief.

Zerodog, I hope you are not mentioning myself as well.

Does that means someone will steal your private info. if, you give out your IP number ? I am not sure, if I am readin' you right. :-\

Besides reading this schitt, I don't understand why would it is possible to have the IP address stolen? Are these IP addresses registered to the rightful owner with the address and all, no?

Am askin' for clarifcation. Simple as crystal. :)

Yeah, maria, am seeking for the same reason you are asking for.

Back